• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

BlissRoms 12.10 (Q) for J5 (2015)[SM-J500H/F/FN/G/M/Y][UNOFFICIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

romgharti

Dec 5, 2013
nawalparasi
New update is uploaded (links in OP).
The build is now selinux enforcing.

Read the Bliss changelog to see what has changed on Rom site.

Only difference from my build to official sources: I reenabled the grid-configuration, additional to the grid-settings in the theme-picker, which is not flexible enough for my needs.

thanks for update.
May be senlinux mode is missing.
this rom is going to more popular and stable. :good:

SaturnzRTRN

Jul 26, 2020
Dear jenslody,

thank You for your efforts in keeping our old device alive.

Your rom is great but unfortunately there's one issue that was not preset in the previous builds and that is impossibility to turn off ambient display. Normally i would go to Settings/Display/Lock screen display/Advanced to turn off ambient display. Now the Advanced menu is missing and the ambient display can't be turned off. My device is J5NLTE. I've done a couple of clean installs, each time with the same result.

Will appreciate your help.

I have the same issue. My device is j53gxx (j500h). Any solution? Please

Last edited:

itachimendes

Dec 26, 2013
I use microG myself, or in other words it supports signature spoofing.
You have to turn it on in "Settings -> Blissify -> More".

"signature spoofing." is working? 'cause i can't install the Vanced app without the "core patch" (xposed module)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200806-130313.png
    Screenshot_20200806-130313.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 176

garylawwd

Forum Moderator
Staff member
"signature spoofing." is working? 'cause i can't install the Vanced app without the "core patch" (xposed module)
Signature spoofing and signature verification are 2 completely different things.
If you don't know what signature spoofing is then you probably don't need it

Reactions: itachimendes

SaturnzRTRN

Jul 26, 2020
Hello devs. Can you post a link to the previous version of your rom ? Cuz in newer versions there's no option to disable Always on display. Without this function battery drains to fast. Or perhaps you can tell me how to fix this issue. Please

Last edited:

amirizad_7436

Sep 6, 2018
Hello devs. Can you post a link to the previous version of your rom ? Cuz in newer versions there's no option to disable Ambient display. Without this function battery drains to fast. Or perhaps you can tell me how to fix this issue. Please
There is no ambient display??!
(For mine Under immersive navbar)
Just take it from qs panel edit
Or you meant aod??!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200807-121523_XDA.png
    Screenshot_20200807-121523_XDA.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 185

SaturnzRTRN

Jul 26, 2020
No problem
Also there is a qs tile to turn on and off aod

Yeah you right. Thank you. I really appreciate your help.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Dear jenslody,

thank You for your efforts in keeping our old device alive.

Your rom is great but unfortunately there's one issue that was not preset in the previous builds and that is impossibility to turn off ambient display. Normally i would go to Settings/Display/Lock screen display/Advanced to turn off ambient display. Now the Advanced menu is missing and the ambient display can't be turned off. My device is J5NLTE. I've done a couple of clean installs, each time with the same result.

Will appreciate your help.
You can turn it off via quick settings tile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts