BlissRoms 14.7 (R) for J5 (2015)[SM-J500H/F/FN/G/M/Y][VANILLA][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Rgodoy8080

Jan 6, 2021
Thank you jeslody I thought you had not forgotten
but we also understood that you are a human being and you also have your obligations, congratulations and thanks for your work
you're the best

hasangillani66

Nov 21, 2020
Realme 5
@jenslody
Hi jenslody i really appreciate your work the previous rom is very stable and i love it the mobile data wifi bluetooth camera video recording all works good But There Are Few issue Can You Address Me
1. GPS In Google Maps Does Not Catch My Live Location In Driving
2.The Mobile Restarts Itself Randomly
3.What About Miracast
After All the rom is fluid smooth
Thank You Very Much For Giving Life To My J5{J500H}

Last edited:

Rodrigu

Apr 19, 2021
@jenslody
Hey! i found 2 bugs!
first - in the styles and wallpapers tab when I choose a wallpaper from my gallery, go back to the home screen, I was only able to change the wallpaper through the gallery app.

second - When I choose the option to always show the battery percentage it never shows! I've already chosen the 3 options and none of them shows the battery percentage in the status bar ...

thank you very much for the work, my j5 2015 lives!

Last edited:

mzubairtariq

Sep 16, 2018
Lahore
Finally a new build is out (see OP for links).
The rom sourecs have been rebased, therefore the long delay and the increased version number (14.0 -> 14.1).
Not all customizations have beem added back and you might need to do a clean flash, but you can try a dirty one before you have to set up everything a gain.
As always a backup is recommended before updating.

If you don't mind to stay with february sec-patch there is no need to update, I think more customizations will come, but it's not up to me.
I am so glad that you are still updating this much old device. I wanted to inform you that in latest build screen is not waking up when i press home button (As my power button is broken i can only wake screen with home button) and secondly 2nd sim sometimes wont show up after a reboot. When rebooted again 2nd sim comes up. And also 2nd sim in-call audio is not working. My device is j53gxx (J500H). If you coould look up to these bugs and fix them i will be more than glad. Thanks for bringing life to our 6 year old device.

hasangillani66

Nov 21, 2020
Realme 5
I am so glad that you are still updating this much old device. I wanted to inform you that in latest build screen is not waking up when i press home button (As my power button is broken i can only wake screen with home button) and secondly 2nd sim sometimes wont show up after a reboot. When rebooted again 2nd sim comes up. And also 2nd sim in-call audio is not working. My device is j53gxx (J500H). If you coould look up to these bugs and fix them i will be more than glad. Thanks for bringing life to our 6 year old device.
look I was also having the same problem But Fixed It. Just Follow My Steps
1. Insert Both Sim Cards and go to network setting
2. select sim 1 or sim 2 settings and under network type select 3g for one sim and other sim to 2g
3. shut down your j5 and remove the sim which is set to 2g and start the phone
4.now go to sim setting and check it must be set to 3g {not LTE Its Broken}your sim 3g sim will work you can check by making a test call
4.now shut down your phone and insert the 2g with {second sim}
5.now your both sim card will eventually work {if you don't get both sims on this boot restart but don't change any settings}
NOTE. if you want to use mobile data on other sim so you have to repeat the above mentioned steps and also set 3g for data sim and 2g for other sim

• Love
Reactions: megoooo

hasangillani66

Nov 21, 2020
Realme 5
i have stopped using this rom because I cant play a single game on this from not also Clash of clans so how can I think for COD mobile I recommend use space os j5 2016 port android 7.1.1 for best game experience
ROM Link=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-H4InJ5FiO6Gxvho7gEYPqsjodIKscJj/view
and follow steps in this video don't select any option by your self just follow the exact video

and if you want adoptable storage on space os j5 2016 just download and install root essentials
and give it the root access
then flash asplugin.zip in recovery you will get adoptable storage
NOTE= after setting sd card as internal go to developer options and select allow forces apps to external and you are done
This rom is perfect for gaming I love the game tuner app so much
also COD Mobile Works Fuild with 50% resolution and 30 frame rate settings in game tuner

Attachments

• ASPlugin.zip
    424.4 KB · Views: 13

flyy01

Sep 23, 2016
Nairobi
I've been using this ROM for the past few months and it has been great. I have only encountered a few minor bugs:
1. Bluetooth sends but does not receive.
2. My music apps do not show a progress bar. The progress bar alternates between 00:00 and 00:01 (I have tested Pulsar, Musixmatch and the default Phonograph)

Other than that the stability is great. Battery life is good too. I will now test out the latest build and report back. Thanks @jenslody for not giving up on this device.

Reactions: PhillipJC

flyy01

Sep 23, 2016
Nairobi
Just tested out the new build (clean flash). These are my observations:
1. Bluetooth works! Both sending and receiving work.
2. The music player progress bar still flips between 00:00 and 00:01
3. I have not been able to turn off the always on display. I have tried the ambient display quick setting tile but this does nothing. This does not work even after restarting.

Apart from the AOD bug, this is still an impressive ROM. I will be reverting to the previous build for the sake of battery life.

jenslody

Jun 13, 2017
Just tested out the new build (clean flash). These are my observations:
1. Bluetooth works! Both sending and receiving work.
2. The music player progress bar still flips between 00:00 and 00:01
3. I have not been able to turn off the always on display. I have tried the ambient display quick setting tile but this does nothing. This does not work even after restarting.

Apart from the AOD bug, this is still an impressive ROM. I will be reverting to the previous build for the sake of battery life.
AOD can be disabled in "Settings -> Display -> Lockscreen".

asliaral

Apr 10, 2020
İstanbul
Hello. Thank you very much for
new update.

- İ could change the pic for background and lock screen after trying many times
- This build is faster than the first. And İ see the small bugs fixed.
- İ want to choose silent mode but it is choosing disturb mode. Both were different on the old build. İ cant find how İ can do it?
-And do İ need Gms Doze module?İ cant see google play apps on your battery optimize menu. İ want to ask and check it. ( İ downloaded BitGapps for 11)
- İ cant see battery value on status bar. İ could see on the old build. İt is on Bliss Status bar menu/System icons. İ choose "show everytime" but it doesnt show.
@jenslody

Last edited:

flyy01

Sep 23, 2016
Nairobi
@asrialal I too can attest that this build runs smoother. It feels more responsive.
I am also unable to get the battery percentage to show on the status bar.

Reactions: asliaral

SpaYco

Mar 5, 2019
dual sim for SM-J500F doesn't work, only the first one shows up

EDIT: somehow it worked after I restarted

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts