• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

BlissRoms 14.7 (R) for J5 (2015)[SM-J500H/F/FN/G/M/Y][VANILLA][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread
Nov 21, 2020
@jenslody
Thanks For Your Latest Build But I Have A severe Issue with your rom. previous builds are also having this same issue that it randomly restarts when left aside. so i quit using this rom due to this issue. otherwise your rom is the best. COULD YOU PLEASE ADDRESS ME THE FIX FOR THIS RANDOM RESTART ISSUE THANK YOU

Rgodoy8080

Jan 6, 2021
Greetings Jenslody I will never get tired of congratulating you for this magnificent rom and I am using it but I noticed that the floating bubbles do not work, could you please solve them at some point. thank you again and hope you and your family are well
many thanks

Faycer

Sep 12, 2018
any solution to remove that black and white bar that is left over on the screen
Screenshot_20210801-133934777.jpg
Screenshot_20210801-134039031.jpg

Tajil

Dec 7, 2020
ok thank you could you please share the thread where can I download it? thanks
I got it from here bro:

Forum:

gcam go original:

gcamgo lite

gcam go mod

Rgodoy8080

Jan 6, 2021
friends of this forum I have a failure in my phone samsung j500m and I would like to know if you can help me here.
As the tactile navigation keys that the j500m brings do not work, I use the ones that the rom brings, which is currently andropid 10 but they stopped working or work from time to time.
because it is very rare that they stop working for a while and then work again and come back and get damaged
I don't know where the fault could be.
lately I have to install an app so that I can have the virtual buttons to navigate.
If someone here could help me, I would be very grateful
thanks

Tajil

Dec 7, 2020
friends of this forum I have a failure in my phone samsung j500m and I would like to know if you can help me here.
As the tactile navigation keys that the j500m brings do not work, I use the ones that the rom brings, which is currently andropid 10 but they stopped working or work from time to time.
because it is very rare that they stop working for a while and then work again and come back and get damaged
I don't know where the fault could be.
lately I have to install an app so that I can have the virtual buttons to navigate.
If someone here could help me, I would be very grateful
thanks
hmmmm...
U could try these apps first :

-repair system android

-Dr.android repair master

-phone doctor plus

Goodluck bro !

Tajil

Dec 7, 2020
microG is the micro gapps on the website? if it's something else, please send a link
hmmm..... check these links out bro!

MicroG Images collections:

MicroG individual files binaries:

MicroG APK files:

or

Reactions: happendo

happendo

Aug 22, 2021
hmmm..... check these links out bro!

MicroG Images collections:

MicroG individual files binaries:

MicroG APK files:

or

Thanks! :D

qscesza

Oct 19, 2018
Ooops, I did it again!

Bliss turns 8, and I did a new build:

August security patch (of course) and a lot rom changes see link above.

A clean flash is recommended.
Hi
Thank you very much for developing this ROM
Bugs:
1- The second SIM card is active but no sound is exchanged ...
2. The phone gets hot and the battery consumption is high ...

3- In blissify settings, sometimes it crashes and leaves the settings ...

I found these three problems right now, the rest are working well right now ...

Thanks again for developing this ROM

ap4ss3rby

Sep 9, 2015
Hi
Thank you very much for developing this ROM
Bugs:
1- The second SIM card is active but no sound is exchanged ...
2. The phone gets hot and the battery consumption is high ...

3- In blissify settings, sometimes it crashes and leaves the settings ...

I found these three problems right now, the rest are working well right now ...

Thanks again for developing this ROM
The phone getting hot issue is a misconfiguration on jenslody's part(namely logcat always running and thrashing internal storage as a result). Just add this line to the end of your build.prop and the phone should become a lot faster and run colder(it might interfere with logcat but I haven't tested)

logcat.live=disable

Also i found that on 14.5 hotspot works but only once per boot. If you power on or reboot hotspot will work as long as you don't turn it off. After you turn it off you can't turn hotspot on again until you reboot

Last edited:

Tajil

Dec 7, 2020
I have been using the latest build of Bliss Rom (v.14.6.9) for abour three days.

I am on SM-500G model.

Indeed this release have more features added then the previous one. It is very nice really !

Mobile data & wifi setting per app is back !! I love it! It offer details configuration for data access permission.

Bugs Found so far:

-random crash when open Setting/style & wallpaper menu

-Always crash when open Setting/location menu.
Here is the error url: https://hastebin.com/edicakojod

After a bit xperiment here and there about it, here is my result:
This thing occurs when use Bliss v.14.6.9 + bitGapps R37.

The solution is simple:
Just reflash the bitGapps R37 And viola! The location menu Now working as expected!
But, some apps of mine stop working (couldn't save the work!).

-UI freezed-blackout on first time rooting by using magisk (it didn't occur on previous Bliss releases) , after that, any apps couldn't be opened. I have to restart my phone Several times.

I suspect, this is caused by interaction of magisk + changes In August Security patches.....maybe.

-Developer mode auto on...it is a Bit strange, but not a problem For me. I need to enable it in the first place.

-adaptive battery feature from the very release of Bliss Rom till now still causing heat significantly (at least on my device-sm-500g). I believe this problem is not originated from the Rom itself! But rather from the feature combined with the J5 hardware capabilities.

Tips from me for more battery power saving:

This is for openGapps or bitGapps users which don't rely on google play services for daily basis need !

After turn on the emergency location services (default on) and location accuracy on location menu. Try to share our location to somebody. If it success, then you can disable google framework services and google play services (play store too if it not used). We can still accurately send and share our location just fine!

Anyway, Huge thanks for the update ! Kudos Devs !!
Now, I am using this release for my daily basis.

Top Liked Posts