BlissRoms 14.7 (R) for J5 (2015)[SM-J500H/F/FN/G/M/Y][VANILLA][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Adln1

Dec 16, 2019
Guys, i have SM-J500G running Bliss ROM 14.7, but i have issues, gps no signal, i want to locate my location is unable to found, using waza and google map also error. The other issue is when i am using apps, literally, so lag and it will auto close or reset the apps. Could some one help me. I also have try lineage OS 18.1, it very lag and auto reboot after lag. Some could help with this. I found out Bliss OS is better for SM-J500G

Johny_Mango

Sep 22, 2021
Приветствую, пожалуйста, может кто-нибудь предоставит мне zip-файл гаппов?

Rgodoy8080

Jan 6, 2021
Greetings jeslody creator of this magnificent rom and to the moderators of this thread
I want to tell you something the android DATA folder of the sd card does not open those files I would like to know if there is any way to solve that since there is also data from some apps

Tajil

Dec 7, 2020
Greetings please, could someone provide me with the zip file of the gapps?
BitGapps url:
---------------
R17

R19
or

Official

another

OpenGapps URL:
--------------

Tajil

Dec 7, 2020
Guys, i have SM-J500G running Bliss ROM 14.7, but i have issues, gps no signal, i want to locate my location is unable to found, using waza and google map also error. The other issue is when i am using apps, literally, so lag and it will auto close or reset the apps. Could some one help me. I also have try lineage OS 18.1, it very lag and auto reboot after lag. Some could help with this. I found out Bliss OS is better for SM-J500G
Yow Bro!
I have same device with U --SM-500G
here, my device working normally, I am using the latest bliss rom.
my gps also works!

After successfully installed the rom + opengapps/bitgapss, restart first then, U must activate some location settings from google in setting menu.

after that, try to share u r location to someone. If it success, u could disable google play services if not needed!!!

Adln1

Dec 16, 2019
Yow Bro!
my gps also works!

After successfully installed the rom + opengapps/bitgapss, restart first then, U must activate some location settings from google in setting menu.

after that, try to share u r location to someone. If it success, u could disable google play services if not needed!!!
Bruh, i try to find Google Seting for location is not available in the Android app seting, how to find it. I try Bliss ROM version 14.1, 14.3,14.9.6, and 14.7. I face the same problem, gps not detected, eventhough the gps sensor issue had no problem, also when i run app, i will lag for no reason, and it will auto reclose. Now i revert my J5 to Stock rom and all function running properly.

Adln1

Dec 16, 2019
Bruh, i try to find Google Seting for location is not available in the Android app seting, how to find it. I try Bliss ROM version 14.1, 14.3,14.9.6, and 14.7. I face the same problem, gps not detected, eventhough the gps sensor issue had no problem, also when i run app, i will lag for no reason, and it will auto reclose. Now i revert my J5 to Stock rom and all function running properly.
Yow Bro!
my gps also works!

I also do try the Lineage 18.1, mother father, so lag if want to open app and it will auto restart the HP, very very mother father. But i found out the personalization of Bliss ROM on SM-J500G not so laggy2. Only it went running the app overload or overheat, then very2 mother father

Rgodoy8080

Jan 6, 2021
Greetings Jeslody creator of this magnificent and wonderful rom and to the moderators of this thread I would like to tell you something after having used this rom for a long time until now I realize that the DATA folder of the sd card does not show the files and there is also data from the apps I would like to know if there is any way to solve that thank you

Tajil

Dec 7, 2020
Try these bro:
---------------------

in case u couldn't find location menu, just reflash the bitGapps/OpenGapps And viola! The location menu Now working as expected!

after that, go to settings --- location menu stuff ....
turn on the emergency location services (default on) and location accuracy on location menu. Try to share our location to somebody. If it success, then you can disable google framework services and google play services (play store too if it not used). We can still accurately send and share our location just fine!

--------------
If the problem persist!
U could try gps fixer apps...find those at fdroid or anywhere else ....!

amarmak

Feb 11, 2012
Hi Guys,

I got mugged recently and the thieves took away a perfect Samsung A72 i had. So i am falling back on the J5 for the time being until i can buy a new phone.

I have installed another rom first and then installed this rom. The installation was perfect and the great thing was i could download apk and install them on SD card. Then i installed BitGapps and somehow the installation to SD card functionality went away. Is there a workaround for this or any other Gapps. I can reflash the ROM also but need a solution with Gapps and apps to install on SD card.

Edit: So if i download an apk and install then it still gets saved on the sd card but not updateable by play store. Is there a way that the app can be installed in the SD card directly from the play store or change later. Let me know. Thanks

Last edited:

Tajil

Dec 7, 2020
Hi Guys,

I got mugged recently and the thieves took away a perfect Samsung A72 i had. So i am falling back on the J5 for the time being until i can buy a new phone.

I have installed another rom first and then installed this rom. The installation was perfect and the great thing was i could download apk and install them on SD card. Then i installed BitGapps and somehow the installation to SD card functionality went away. Is there a workaround for this or any other Gapps. I can reflash the ROM also but need a solution with Gapps and apps to install on SD card.

Edit: So if i download an apk and install then it still gets saved on the sd card but not updateable by play store. Is there a way that the app can be installed in the SD card directly from the play store or change later. Let me know. Thanks
be patient bro, pretty sad to hear that!

btw,
please, do flash the open/bit-Gapps first, then U r apps.
try reflash u r rom and then without restarting/booting, flash the open.bit-Gapps ASAP !

Regardling the second issue,
u could try app such as link2sd or a premium one like apptosd or something else.....

amarmak

Feb 11, 2012
Thanks Tajil i succesfully installed magisk and link2sd. Its a usable device now.

Is there a way to show notifications on the screen when the screen is closed.

Reactions: Tajil

Tajil

Dec 7, 2020
Thanks Tajil i succesfully installed magisk and link2sd. Its a usable device now.

Is there a way to show notifications on the screen when the screen is closed.
hmmm ... maybe u could:
-turn on AOD (always on display--in QS panel)
-try something else in setting--app & notificaions
or
-maybe give the app permission notification

amarmak

Feb 11, 2012
Found the option "wake screen for notifications" in settings, but if i open lockscreen settings it crashes back to desktop.

Also Whatsapp contacts are not syncing and there is this error in the account menu that sync is currently experiencing problems.

Attachments

• Locksreen.jpeg
    Locksreen.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Whatsapp Contacts Sync.jpeg
    Whatsapp Contacts Sync.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 24

Tajil

Dec 7, 2020
Found the option "wake screen for notifications" in settings, but if i open lockscreen settings it crashes back to desktop.

Also Whatsapp contacts are not syncing and there is this error in the account menu that sync is currently experiencing problems.
the panacea for wa sync issue in my device:
1.Toggle off, then toggle on again the sync option
2.if the problem persist! just restart the phone
I hope this work for u too bro!

Top Liked Posts