Question Bloatware Help ROG 5S

Search This thread

SirFreshSpawn

Nov 30, 2021
Can anyone give me a guide on how to remove bloatware from the ROG 5S CN version, if you can unless there's no difference between removing CN and WW bloatware.

Any Help is muchly appreciated

Trash.umu

Nov 3, 2021
Can anyone give me a guide on how to remove bloatware from the ROG 5S CN version, if you can unless there's no difference between removing CN and WW bloatware.

Any Help is muchly appreciated
Are you keeping the CN version. When I mean CN version, I am referring to the firmware, not the hardware.

I can help you with bloatware for WW firmware, which should also be good on CN hardware using WW firmware. I am unsure what apps are on CN version phones, so you will have to ask someone else who has CN firmware phones.

SirFreshSpawn

Nov 30, 2021
Are you keeping the CN version. When I mean CN version, I am referring to the firmware.

I can help you with bloatware for WW firmware, which should also be good on CN hardware using WW firmware. I am unsure able what apps are on CN version phones, so you will have to ask someone else who has CN firmware phones.
The thing is i want to convert to WW but i keep hearing about finger print not working and the pop up for not using the right firmware. So im torn on what to do

Trash.umu

Nov 3, 2021
The thing is i want to convert to WW but i keep hearing about finger print not working and the pop up for not using the right firmware. So im torn on what to do.
I still have my finger print scanner working after using johnny886 fix. Let me re-read his statement to verify that the wrong firmware thing will not pop up. The finger scan portion of the phone is apart of the 10 files you save on your computer. If it doesn't work, it is because it was deleted or corrupted and it would just need to be reinstalled. This occurs in other peoples firmware fixes because their posts aren't as fully encompassed as johnny886 fix was.

The thing is i want to convert to WW but i keep hearing about finger print not working and the pop up for not using the right firmware. So im torn on what to do

If you had gone through with simply flashing raw firmware, that is where you would end up. A lot of the warnings are from when that was the only method available. If you do a complete conversion, then it will be just like having purchased a WW device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you had gone through with simply flashing raw firmware, that is where you would end up. A lot of the warnings are from when that was the only method available. If you do a complete conversion, then it will be just like having purchased a WW device.
    Ok thanks so much ill be doing the whole thing when it arrives in the mail, thanks for all the help