Question Blocking text messages as spam that orginates from Email source

Search This thread

johnp357

Jan 14, 2012
So I am using Samsung's messages and phone because I need it to enable Call & Text on my Tablet. But samsung messages doesn't allow me to mark a spam text that doesn't have a phone number associated with it. it only deletes it. Verizon wants to charge $17 p/m which seems absurd. Any ideas? I can't be the only that has this problem right? Currently using stock software on VZ.

Misterxtc

• Jul 11, 2019
    Syracuse
    So I am using Samsung's messages and phone because I need it to enable Call & Text on my Tablet. But samsung messages doesn't allow me to mark a spam text that doesn't have a phone number associated with it. it only deletes it. Verizon wants to charge $17 p/m which seems absurd. Any ideas? I can't be the only that has this problem right? Currently using stock software on VZ.
    I'm on Verizon unlimited and I can block email messages for free. I forgot exactly where but if ypu log in to your account from a pc there are blocking options for this in your device settings.

johnp357

Jan 14, 2012
    I'm on Verizon unlimited and I can block email messages for free. I forgot exactly where but if ypu log in to your account from a pc there are blocking options for this in your device settings.
    Thanks!! I hope this works. I wonder why they lied about charging for 17 for this service?? hate VZ..

Misterxtc

• Jul 11, 2019
    Syracuse
    Thanks!! I hope this works. I wonder why they lied about charging for 17 for this service?? hate VZ..

Because they suck lol. They charged me $40 because I bought a new phone from Samsung and activated it. I'll just stick with swapping sim cards next time. There are more options with the paid service but that's all I need anyway. Hopefully that did it for you.