• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Blokada breaks FB Messenger calls, but only on this device. Any solutions?

Search This thread

finshan

Jan 17, 2018
FB Messenger works fine with Blokada on other devices.

On my Pixel 4 XL, during FB Messenger calls it causes cell data to constantly toggle off and on every 5-10 seconds.

Has anyone found a solution for this? (Other than the dELetE fAcEbOoK meme.)

fireman135235

Aug 24, 2021
FB Messenger works fine with Blokada on other devices.
On my Pixel 4 XL, during FB Messenger calls it causes cell data to constantly toggle off and on every 5-10 seconds.

Has anyone found a solution for this? (Other than the dELetE fAcEbOoK meme.)
Sorry to revive this, but I also have this issue on my Galaxy S10e. Were you able to resolve this?

finshan

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry to revive this, but I also have this issue on my Galaxy S10e. Were you able to resolve this?
Don’t apologize, internet threads stay around for exactly this reason. I hate people who are bothered by “reviving” “old” threads.

But no, there is no resolution. FB wants to track you so the best thing I’ve come up with is finding your preferred way to toggle blokada off during and then back on after FB calls.

Reactions: fireman135235

fireman135235

Aug 24, 2021
Don’t apologize, internet threads stay around for exactly this reason. I hate people who are bothered by “reviving” “old” threads.

But no, there is no resolution. FB wants to track you so the best thing I’ve come up with is finding your preferred way to toggle blokada off during and then back on after FB calls.
I see, thanks for the response! Still hoping this get fixed eventually :(

LaGgY_42o

Dec 7, 2010
Google Pixel 4 XL
I remember this happening one of the rare times I used messenger calling, but I only use AdAway, so I would think it's due to a blocked DNS/address request. Bout to go to work but when I have time I'll look and see what DNS/address is causing the issue. Idk if you can whitelist in Blockadia tho?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.