Bloo 1.5 W/ Facebook Chat

Search This thread

aalopez10

Sep 21, 2009
i just want to start off by saying that "Bloo" is one of the best app for facebook out there. the developer had decide to either let bloo die or make it open source.

please respect hes work and show support if you want "bloo" to survive.
visit hes website "fbandroid.wordpress.com" or on the market. and let him know how you feel.

By the way he has release a "Preview" of the new Bloo 1.5 With Facebook Chat. (REMEMBER IS NOT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE) everything seems to be working fine for me. but there should be some bugs.

****The only way to download this app is either by downloading "ASTRO" on the market. and download it straight from your SD Card****

**BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE NEW VERSION, PLEASE UN-INSTALL WHATEVER BLOO VERSION FROM YOUR PHONE FIRST**

File remove by moderator. If anyone wants it then download it through official channels such as Market.

Last edited by a moderator:

aalopez10

Sep 21, 2009
if you have your phone rooted. that might be a problem, but if not
try to download it straight to your phone by visiting the forum and download from ur mobile browser, noone seem to have a problem but if you do theres nothing i can think of.

saltorio

Feb 20, 2009
Ottawa, ON
www.NutsNGum.net
Seems to work well on my X10a. Liking the speed and interface better than the official Facebook app.

Chat appears to work, though I haven't really had a chance to use it yet.

Not sure if this is an official Bloo thread, but would it be possible to get more thorough info when looking at events? I'm looking for attendee lists (who's attending, maybe, or not attending) and would love to have access to the event wall.

Keep up the great work.

epool86

Mar 2, 2008
this apps is great, nice interface and more features. although there are some bugs need to be fixed. but still it better than official fb app

aalopez10

Sep 21, 2009
CET90,

When you open "BLOO" A blue icon shows on ur notification bar...go to it and click it and ull see all ur friends that are online....(IF U DONT SEE THE BLUE ICON ON UR NOTIFICATION BAR) JUST OPEN BLOO and on the home page (right click it ......not sure what phone u got but after u right click it go to "preferences", when it open go to chat options and make sure where it says "CHAT OPTIONS the "Enable Chat box is has a check mark on it) and if it doesnt just click on it and just go back to your home page and u should see a notification icon pop out on ur bar...(IF U DONT SEE IT RESTART THE APP "BLOO" or Restart ur phone and open the app and it should automatically open chat when u open bloo)

Last edited:

ouikikazz

Jun 26, 2010
was wondering if there was a way to supress the email notifications somehow, like on my blackberry when i had it, it will intercept the email notifications and push the notifications through the program instead therefore i won't be notified twice of updates and such

ezeygtr40

Jun 29, 2010
Ampang
I was unable to install bloo on my milestone...it said 'Unable to parse the package', something like that...anyone know why?

Sent from my Milestone using XDA App

cjpederson

Jan 29, 2009
was wondering if there was a way to supress the email notifications somehow, like on my blackberry when i had it, it will intercept the email notifications and push the notifications through the program instead therefore i won't be notified twice of updates and such

You can just disable the email notifications from within Facebook. Log into Facebook on a computer, go to Account > Account Settings > Notifications. Uncheck the boxes in the email column and you will no longer receive email notifications. Bloo will still send you notifications.