• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question blood pressure

Search This thread

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Use a quality stand alone bp device to verify the watch's accuracy.

Don't go too nuts with the ability to continuously monitor bp. Lol, Ive always had white coat fever, it's a standing joke now when anyone tries to take it. I'll control my breathing to humor them🤣
What's cool is you can chart your sleeping rate. Sleeping spikes can indicate conditions like sleep apnea.

Your resting rate while lying down, head flat says a lot about your overall circulatory condition. Your bp should ramp down a lot (roughly a 30-40 point difference) within seconds of lying down. If you ever have a bleeder that's why lying down works so well to slow/stop it. Works great for severe nose bleeds.

Reactions: galaxys

Kash

Feb 4, 2009
Manchester
I'm a medic and was surprised how accurate it was. I calibrated it first with my work BP machine and tested it a few days later and the difference between the two was only 2-3mmHg which is really good.

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Using dante63's remove restrictions you can do this in any country
    Use a quality stand alone bp device to verify the watch's accuracy.

Don't go too nuts with the ability to continuously monitor bp. Lol, Ive always had white coat fever, it's a standing joke now when anyone tries to take it. I'll control my breathing to humor them🤣
    What's cool is you can chart your sleeping rate. Sleeping spikes can indicate conditions like sleep apnea.

Your resting rate while lying down, head flat says a lot about your overall circulatory condition. Your bp should ramp down a lot (roughly a 30-40 point difference) within seconds of lying down. If you ever have a bleeder that's why lying down works so well to slow/stop it. Works great for severe nose bleeds.
    I'm a medic and was surprised how accurate it was. I calibrated it first with my work BP machine and tested it a few days later and the difference between the two was only 2-3mmHg which is really good.
    I don't use BP check's much, but this watch is more accurate than my prior one's! cheers
    Using dante63's remove restrictions you can do this in any country