BLU Custom Recoverys

Search This thread

aerglass

Jan 24, 2022
i think i will give up

i used every option i would think of.
maybe the bootloader is locked, but i can not unlock it (since adb does not help)
i may get a old computer running windows 7 to use adb.
i have 2 computers, and both are either running linux or windows 10 (they are not compatible with 7)

donnasbrt1

Sep 9, 2012
If using flashtool you should not have to unlock bootloader , open flashtool , load scatter file , load recovery image , select download , power off device , plug in device with volume down and power button both held down , allow flash tool to flash image , green check mark , hold volume up , then press power button , continue to hold until TWRP boot screen , once in TWRP , make a backup , flash super su or magisk zip to install root , also you can flash xposed zip at this time , first boot to system will take some time after installing TWRP and root so just wait for device to fully boot prior to messing with it , it can take 5 to 15 min in some cases , just wait until fully booted , some devices require power off and either , just plug in usb , or power off and plug in with volume up , or plug in with volume down and power button held together to go into flash mode on sp flash tool

aerglass

Jan 24, 2022
when i

plug in + volume down: it goes to factorykit test (idk what is that but whatever
plug in + volume up: it goes to android recovery
plug in + power + volume down: it resets after a few seconds
plug in + power + volume up: again, android recovery
power + volume up: recovery
power + volume down: safe mode or it turns off
power + volume up + volume down: either android recovery, factorykit test or safe mode

the only thing that i can think is to root temporaly using the one to click solutions, and install using the twrp app, however i don't trust it.

donnasbrt1

Sep 9, 2012
What is required is to load flashtool and select download then use button combo and plug in usb cable to device quickly to enter flash mode , it all has to be performed in one motion

aerglass

Jan 24, 2022
rooted using kingo root (temporally) to install a app that can reboot to download mode, after installing it i clicked reboot to download mode and... nothing, it just booted normally, even with sp flash tool.

i guess i let installed kingo root and forget about spyware.
if there is a root app which can flash a recovery (something like the twrp app) then it will be possible, however for the time, i am done thinking about twrp.

aerglass

Jan 24, 2022
Used the twrp official app

Attachments

• IMG_20220129_172135.jpg
    IMG_20220129_172135.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

donnasbrt1

Sep 9, 2012
You can now also install xposed and gravitybox

aerglass

Jan 24, 2022
removed kingoroot and flashed magisk and now its stuck on the blu logo, still can access recovery though.
edit: i made a backup of the entire system before.

donnasbrt1

Sep 9, 2012
Lol , you are welcome , if you still have root and twrp , patch system img with magisk , flash to device , then install xposed

donnasbrt1

Sep 9, 2012
You will need to extract system img , patch and flash , hell you have su , just go for xposed and see what it will do

aerglass

Jan 24, 2022
okay, did some stuff (supersu stuff) and i got rid of kingoroot at least (still i have root) but when i flashed xposed the device again got stock in the blu logo lol