BLUBOO S1 - Development & Support

Search This thread

B2578

Jun 15, 2018
Google camera apk and android updates

so i got the s1 and im wondering a few things . Im looking for a google camera with hdr apk that will work on the device or at least a good camera apk that can take better than the current software as tbh the camera is terrible also is there anyway of udating the android software on this so its more upto date as android 7 seems like a life time ago and i got so used to the updated android , Thanks in advance

F0mk3

Nov 29, 2018
Custom ROM

Hello,

I was wondering, if there was any kind of progress with custom software for Bluboo S1? Maybe somebody has managed to install AOSP Android or Lineage OS, that was meant for another phone?

sapotiago

Dec 23, 2018
Bubloo S1 front camera problem

Hi guys i got a big problem, my S1 freezes when I switch from the back camera, to the front camera, no matter what app i use the result is always the same, I have already reset, installed all the firmware I could find and the problem is persists:crying:. I had a technician to to check the hardware and everything was fine, it's a software problem, please help:crying::crying::crying:

Arradon

Apr 25, 2018
Any other good camera software?

Hello, photo camera software in S1 is so terrible that I'm looking for some better one.

Anyone knows if is it chance to run Google Camera? I checked already with
Manual Camera Compatibility from GooglePlay and every option is disabled :/ But maybe it is only something wrong with compatibility with the phone.

a7chris

Mar 3, 2010
scatter file error

there is nothing in my scatter file than this:

¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´¥´´´¥´´´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥´¥¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´´´´´´´¥´´´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´´´´¥´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´¥´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´´´¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´´´´´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥´´´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´´´´´´¥¥¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´´´¥´´´´´´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥´¥´¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´¥´¥´¥´´¥´´´´´´¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´´´´´¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥´´´¥¥´´´¥´´´¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥´´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´´´´¥´¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´´´´´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´´´¥´´´¥¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥´´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´´´´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´´´´´´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´¥´´´´´´´´¥¥´¥´´´´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´´´´¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´´´¥´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´´´´´´¥¥´´¥´´´´¥´´¥´´´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´´´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´´´´¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´´´´´´´´¥´¥¥´´´´´´´´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥´´´´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´´´´¥¥´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´´¥´´´´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´´´¥´´´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´´´¥´´´´´´´´´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥´´´¥´´´´´´´´´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´´¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´´´´¥´´¥´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´´¥´´´¥´´´¥´´¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´´´¥´´¥´´¥´¥´´´´¥¥´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥´´´´´´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´´¥´¥´´´¥´¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥´¥¥´´´´¥´´´¥¥´´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´¥´´´´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´´´¥¥´´´´¥´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´´´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´´´¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´´´¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´´´´¥´´¥¥´´´´¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥´´´´´¥´¥´´´´´´¥´¥´´´´¥¥´´¥´´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥´´´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´´´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´´´¥´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´´´¥´´´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´´¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥´´´¥´´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´´´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥¥¥´´´¥´´´´¥´´´´´´´´´¥¥¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´´´´¥´¥´´´¥´´´´¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´´´´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥´´´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´¥´¥´¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥´´´´´´´¥´´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´´´´¥¥´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´´¥´´¥´´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´´´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥¥´´´´´´¥´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´´´´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥´´´´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥´¥´´¥´¥´¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥´´¥´´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥´¥´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´´¥´´¥´´´´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´´´¥´´´´´´´´¥´´´¥´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥´´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´´´´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥´´´´¥´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´´¥¥¥´´´´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´´´´¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´´´´¥´´´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´´´´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥´´´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´

i tried to flash using sp flash but end with error like this:
ERROR: STATUS_SCATTER_FILE_INVALID (0XC0030001)

am using verykool cyprus ll S6005. mk6580. kernel 3.18.19+ marshmallow 6.0

there is nothing in my scatter file than this:

¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´¥´´´¥´´´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥´¥¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´´´´´´´¥´´´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´´´´¥´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´¥´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´´´¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´´´´´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥´´´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´´´´´´¥¥¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´´´¥´´´´´´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥´¥´¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´¥´¥´¥´´¥´´´´´´¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´´´´´¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥´´´¥¥´´´¥´´´¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥´´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´´´´¥´¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´´´´´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´´´¥´´´¥¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥´´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´´´´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´´´´´´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´¥´´´´´´´´¥¥´¥´´´´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´´´´¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´´´¥´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´´´´´´¥¥´´¥´´´´¥´´¥´´´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´´´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´´´´¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´´´´´´´´¥´¥¥´´´´´´´´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥´´´´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´´´´¥¥´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´´¥´´´´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´´´¥´´´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´´´¥´´´´´´´´´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥´´´¥´´´´´´´´´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´´¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´´´´¥´´¥´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´´¥´´´¥´´´¥´´¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´´´¥´´¥´´¥´¥´´´´¥¥´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥´´´´´´¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´´¥´¥´´´¥´¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥´¥¥´´´´¥´´´¥¥´´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´¥´´´´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´´´¥¥´´´´¥´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´´´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´¥´´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´´´¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´´´¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´´´´¥´´¥¥´´´´¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥´´´´´¥´¥´´´´´´¥´¥´´´´¥¥´´¥´´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥´´´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´´´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´´´¥´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´´´¥´´´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´´¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥´´´¥´´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´´´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥¥¥´´´¥´´´´¥´´´´´´´´´¥¥¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´´´´¥´¥´´´¥´´´´¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´´´´¥´¥´´¥´´´¥´´´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´¥´¥´¥´´´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥´´´´´´´¥´´¥´´¥´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´¥´´´´¥¥´¥´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥¥´´´´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´´¥´´¥´´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´´´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥¥´´´´´´¥´¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´¥¥´¥´´´´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥´´´´¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥´¥´´¥´¥´¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´´¥´¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´´´¥¥´´¥´´´¥´¥´¥´¥¥´¥´´´´¥¥´´¥´¥´¥´´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´´¥´´¥´´´´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´¥¥´¥´´´¥´´´´´´´´¥´´´¥´´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´´´´¥¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥´´¥¥´´´´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥´´´¥´¥¥´´¥´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´¥´¥¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥´´´¥´¥¥¥¥´´´¥¥´´´´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥´´´´¥´´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥´´´¥¥¥¥´´¥´´´´¥¥¥´´´´¥´¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´´¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´¥´´´´¥´´¥´´¥¥´¥´´´¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥¥¥´´´´´´´´¥´´´¥´´¥¥´´¥¥´´´´¥¥¥´´¥´´¥´¥¥´¥¥¥¥´´´´´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥´¥´¥´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´´¥¥¥¥¥´¥´¥´´´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥´´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥¥´¥¥¥´¥´´¥¥´¥¥¥¥¥´´¥´¥¥´´´¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥¥¥´¥¥´´¥´´¥´´´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥¥¥´¥¥´¥¥´¥´¥´´¥¥´¥´

i tried to flash using sp flash but end with error like this:
ERROR: STATUS_SCATTER_FILE_INVALID (0XC0030001)

am using verykool cyprus ll S6005. mk6580. kernel 3.18.19+ marshmallow 6.0

thanks in advance

dedalos91

Jun 23, 2011
TWRP 3.2.1 for BLUBOO S1

Based on Android 7.0 firmware ver.BLUBOO_S1_Helio_P25_L_V04_20170908 / 2017年 09月 11日 星期一 15:57:08 CST

WARNING!! Strictly follow these installation instruction!

Install:
1. Enter to fastboot mode, Unlock bootloader using "fastboot oem unlock" command
2. Reboot to the system
3. Enter to fastboot mode again, and flashing TWRP using "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" command
4. Enter into TWRP and Install the "Magisk-v15.1.zip" path
5. Reboot to the system
6. Install the MagiskManager-v5.5.2.apk
Thanks, good guides, but just remind you must enable the developer settings on phone device and then from developer settings enable the USB debugging and allow OEM unlock...:D

Last edited:

brasilbbcnews

Feb 24, 2024
suporte cliente quero Nova atualização 2024 Bluboo S1 Firmware versão Android 11 suporte criar nova atualização
Novo versão ROM 2024
Ver a nova atualização está disponível para baixar cliente dispositivo
20240316_134133.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In order to keep this thread clean, please use this one to discuss about Development, Support or Software Updates.​

HOW-TO Root, Install Custom Recovery (TWRP) and Restore Stock ROM guide: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NJcDBkLk8zMwyv2BTqRjn2NB_ZOWKjP1fRpSVr44Oxk

ROMs:

To avoid any possible issue, do not forget to backup your NVRAM so that you won't risk to lose your IMEI. How-to: http://www.anythingultimate.in/2015/11/how-to-backup-your-nvram-partition.html

Stock (Android 7.0)

- 20170911: https://mega.nz/#!xUlWTYIa!UGR5M73hQ6OeD2-KDQEGPlrf5odjdWkzpNHK2onY9Ek

DO NOT USE THE "Format All & Download" OPTION IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR IMEI! Choose "Firmware Upgrade" instead.

Previous Releases:
    Flash Tool

- SP Flash Tool for Windows and Linux: https://mega.nz/#F!dYUm0TbB!SWeMLb5Wu1NbRzTPQ8-s_A

Recovery:

Root:

Rooting Methods (if you are on Stock ROM)

- SuperSU (flashable using TWRP): http://xdaforums.com/apps/supersu

Extras (Root-Only):

Customization

- Xposed Framework (not available on Nougat yet): http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=3034811

Useful Third-Party Apps:

Battery Life

TWRP 3.2.1 for BLUBOO S1

TWRP 3.2.1 for BLUBOO S1

Based on Android 7.0 firmware ver.BLUBOO_S1_Helio_P25_L_V04_20170908 / 2017年 09月 11日 星期一 15:57:08 CST

WARNING!! Strictly follow these installation instruction!

Install:
    1. Enter to fastboot mode, Unlock bootloader using "fastboot oem unlock" command
    2. Reboot to the system
    3. Enter to fastboot mode again, and flashing TWRP using "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" command
    4. Enter into TWRP and Install the "Magisk-v15.1.zip" path
    5. Reboot to the system
    6. Install the MagiskManager-v5.5.2.apk
    Hi!
    What is the risk to trying to flash a Vx or L_Vx to a V10 device like mine? There aren't new updates since 2017/08/18 for this first version :( Do you think that the next custom ROMs will be available also for our deprecated prototype-like infected smartphone?

Thank you! Alex
    PS: I've subscribed to this thread to stay tuned to all news about updating and rooting this potentially powerful but badly supported smartphone.

Well, at least from versions that I downloaded that are four; v01 (09/20), v04 (09/08), v07 (08/04) and v10 (08/18) any bricked my device, issue is that at time to flashing (I don´t remember wich) FlashTool gave me error (maybe different lenght of some partition) and I flashed through fastboot system and boot cause this files are most important, so I could flash all these versions, and one of them I received 2 otas in a few minutes. Yes, there are devs all around the world working in this device and normally I didn´t see any custom rom on any device before 6 months aprox. also there are a lot of devices that comes with similar specs like Leagoo S8 pro, Meizu pro7 (porting FlymeOs), Maze Alpha, Gionee A1 plus (porting a nice rom AmigoOs) and at least we can port from those but at moment there no sources to do much. This device has just two virus reported and like others brands have unfortunately its own bloatware but can be delete easily with a tool that I posted before. But for all that I read there is a batch, I think very early pre-sale that doesn´t include sensors of light and proximity (a hardware problem that can not be solved
    Unfortunately I have to agree with you for most of the things, except for camera. The resolution isn't fake (the second back camera is though, as on all Mediatek chinese devices) but the Mediatek Camera HAL is terrible thus even if there was a 21MP sensor for the back camera, the quality would not be much better. There is a lack of optimization for the camera software.

About LineageOS 15, you can forget about it for now. This MT6757 platform is relatively new so working on a open-source ROM, especially without any kernel source available, is almost impossible.

I'll work on a custom ROM for it soon, since I like this device and don't want that users keep using an infected ROM.

P.S.: add a "QUOTE" to your email's text to separate the rest from the post's main sentence.

Just for those who were waiting for my Custom ROM. I am facing serious difficulties in getting something usable on this device, the framework seems to have some sort of security barrier. I can modify anything via TWRP, but i can't install a pre-modded ROM (either in .zip format or system.img). Really odd. Maybe i will just provide a flashable patch to remove all the crap.
    Hello!

BLUBOO really lacks of support. This is the first and last smartphone bought by me from this unreliable Chinese brand! I have sent this e-mail to the official support, without reactions. Please, do the same to obtain updates and fixes! PLEASE, also ask an official custom ROM based on Lineage OS 15 (OREO) to become indipentent from this bad manifacturer.

"I'm an Italian tech blogger supporting your BLUBOO S1 from the beginning. I have bought it during Gearbest pre-sale "discount" (paid it 141€, more than 127€ today price!) and I have written a detailed POSITIVE review (until now) and recorded a video test on Youtube, with a link to buy it from Gearbest, here:

Bluboo S1 4G il phablet tri-bezel-less mid range che costa 1/4 rispetto a S8 e LG G6! http://www.microsmeta.com/dblog/articolo.asp?articolo=1426

More that 3600 users have already read it until now. I'm mostly happy of my choice, It has a nice 3-bezel-less form factor, P25 with 4 GB RAM is fast and runs smoothly. the 5.5 Sharp display is quite good (although it as a strange darker frame well visible with darker wallpapers see:
    ?t=6m15s ) and a decent battery.

BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF DEFECTS IN V10 VERSION.

1) AS YOU KNOW, there are malwares in ScrWeather, Phenix launcher and FreeTouch utility installed in ROM, so I cannot remove them! VERY OFTEN, while I open the browser, it redirect the link to more love the world or it opens a full screen banner and installs unwanted apps from Play Store.

2) Not standard USB TYPE C port. It needs a longer plug to charge battery. Very diffcult to find a replacement!

3) Same problem for USB TYPE C to 3.5 audio jack adapter. It do not fit well (especially with plastic cover)

4) My V10 device version completely lacks of proximity and light sensors. Update sensors.zip upgrade found in your forum doesn't fix the issue and the Youtube tutorial is in Chinese language and very difficult for average customers to understand.

5) FAKE secondary 3 MPIX back camera. The bokeh effect is badly generated by software.

6) Bad 1.2 Mpix (not 5 / 8 interpolated Mpix as stated on your blog) front camera

7) Bad 13 Mpix back camera. Probably it is the worse Sony sensor ever made. Really no comparable to iPhone7 Plus or P10 cameras examples, as shown in your blog. Decent shots only with very good lights. AutoFocus continuously TRY to get an images without blur during video recording (every 3 seconds!)

8) No more OTA updates since 18/08/2017 for V10

9) Absolutely no support from your team in your forum and blog, on Twitter or by email.
    I really hope that I will not need hardware support from you. If you want to grow as a respectable Chinese manifacturer you must assign resources to give feedback to your valuable customers!

10) The tempered glass cover is too small for the display and gives it a bad look, too!

PLEASE, SINCE I REALLY DOUBT THAT YOU WILL UPDATE THIS DEVICE TO OREO,
    RELEASE EASY INSTRUCTIONS TO SAFETY ROOT BLUBOO S1 TO REMOVE
    MALWARES AND ADWARES EVERY DAY DETECTED BY MALWAREBYTES AND DR.WEB SECURITY TOOLS!

I really hope to receive a feedback for this second email to you and, if you will fix malware and sensors I will continue to support your future smartphones that could be very interesting if you solve important problems. I will continue to search solutions to improve your software and possibly to install Lineage OS 15 (Oreo) and I will share my opinions on Bluboo smartphones as a known influencer on XDA and Italian tech blogs and forums on Disqus.

Best regards, Alex microsmeta.com

Unfortunately I have to agree with you for most of the things, except for camera. The resolution isn't fake (the second back camera is though, as on all Mediatek chinese devices) but the Mediatek Camera HAL is terrible thus even if there was a 21MP sensor for the back camera, the quality would not be much better. There is a lack of optimization for the camera software.

About LineageOS 15, you can forget about it for now. This MT6757 platform is relatively new so working on a open-source ROM, especially without any kernel source available, is almost impossible.

I'll work on a custom ROM for it soon, since I like this device and don't want that users keep using an infected ROM.

P.S.: add a "QUOTE" to your email's text to separate the rest from the post's main sentence.