Blue Angel WM6.5 (Hermes Porting Progress)

Search This thread

Philux

Feb 25, 2007
If this is the real deal when can we expect this to come to our Hermes. Check it out Under Blue Angle WM6 Forum
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=428030

Edit: This is the real deal. Hermes porting in progress thanks to our great Hermes Cooks

Blue Angel Rom Kitchen Mirror thanks to TAI_Sw

Admin edit: Link removed due to copyright complaint from microsoft.

Last edited by a moderator:

Philux

Feb 25, 2007
You da man Josh. I about crapt my pants after I found this out. Blows my mind that it was out as of the 19th. Where have I been?
Cant wait to test.

Last edited:

stthomasmi

Jun 10, 2008
Very exciting!

I am very excited to check 6.5 out! You do fantastic work and have kept my 8525 Happy and fresh for some time now!

Standing by with my SD card at the ready. ;D

Mike

joshkoss

Retired Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
I am very excited to check 6.5 out! You do fantastic work and have kept my 8525 Happy and fresh for some time now!

Standing by with my SD card at the ready. ;D

Mike
still dumping and trying to rebuild it but damn sundream does protection on his roms I'm getting crc and others working on it also.

veyka

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2007
Norfolk
www.veyka.co.uk

Philux

Feb 25, 2007
I am working on too, dude. It take a bit time and coming out very soon...

Great Man! This is very exciting. I haven't been this excited since WM6 Release. Looks like all the cooks will be up late tonight! Wish I could contribute in some way, but I have never been good in the kitchen and I don't have a blue angel.
Keep up the great work Super Cooks.

Last edited:

FactionOne

Apr 18, 2005
Rats! My mint condition Blue Angel with original ROM still in place is 260 miles away.

...In fact, this has got me thinking about the BA again. If only I could hard-wire a GPS receiver to it somehow (so I wouldn't have to mess about with Bluetooth and two car-chargers) my Kaiser wouldn't be on TomTom duties - the BA's mahoosive screen would be so much nicer :)

As soon as I'm within arms length of my BA I'll try the flash...

veyka

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2007
Norfolk
www.veyka.co.uk
Rats! My mint condition Blue Angel with original ROM still in place is 260 miles away.

...In fact, this has got me thinking about the BA again. If only I could hard-wire a GPS receiver to it somehow (so I wouldn't have to mess about with Bluetooth and two car-chargers) my Kaiser wouldn't be on TomTom duties - the BA's mahoosive screen would be so much nicer :)

As soon as I'm within arms length of my BA I'll try the flash...

Mines on its last legs, backup battery is 100% dead, and the screen only works badly, but even then the finger scrolling works really well.

I cant get IE8 working, as It wont sync with my computer to put the files on.

the screen is so ugly compared to my Hermes though :(

Philux

Feb 25, 2007
Mines on its last legs, backup battery is 100% dead, and the screen only works badly, but even then the finger scrolling works really well.

I cant get IE8 working, as It wont sync with my computer to put the files on.

the screen is so ugly compared to my Hermes though :(

Where you able to do a Rom Dump? Is the reason you could not sync do to Windows 7 or the BA?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone