[BlueAngel OEM2010] 28237 Aku5.3.8 DefaultWWE+CHS-X

Search This thread

raizaM

May 15, 2007
Oregon
Oh, Sun dreams again...:)

How do you guys evaluate the 21501 ROM compairing with 21202?
Is it worth upgrading?

Anyway, welcome back sun_dream.

P

pongothemagnificent

Oh, Sun dreams again...:)

How do you guys evaluate the 21501 ROM compairing with 21202?
Is it worth upgrading?

Anyway, welcome back sun_dream.

In my opinion stick with 21202, sun-dreams 21501 is way to buggy, idk if its just rom based or maybe sun_dream forgot some reg edits/modules, but its just that i found to many bug's for it to be a day by day use rom, but then again this is just my personal opinion.

E

ecchi

But from wm6.1 previous sun_dream's release, this 21501 WWE WM6.5 is a great improvement. It's very responsive without the need to overclock, and even the sound is great out of the box (the previous wm6.1 doesn't even sound this good with both htc_audio_boost and SRS WOW.)
Haven't yet encounter noticeable bugs as I haven't tried Wifi and BT.

E

ecchi

I concur, April 1.

By the way, it's kinda off topic, the WM6.5 UI design is not quite my taste. Although applying the m.carroll PureBlack2 QVGA.cab improved it alot, but still the UI is way too low-tech.

Anyone got good suggestions?

imatrix

Apr 17, 2006
Melbourne
I concur, April 1.

By the way, it's kinda off topic, the WM6.5 UI design is not quite my taste. Although applying the m.carroll PureBlack2 QVGA.cab improved it alot, but still the UI is way too low-tech.

Anyone got good suggestions?

well if u can always disable the chrome, the alternative designs u r looking at either Manila 2D or Throttlelauncher (RC1 has just been rlsed).

E

ecchi

well if u can always disable the chrome, the alternative designs u r looking at either Manila 2D or Throttlelauncher (RC1 has just been rlsed).

You mean disable chrome in Todays? Yes, that helps, but the WM6.5 UI also includes things like scroll bars, menu....etc., I guess getting rid of these will be quite tedious task.

I tried to install Manila 2D, but since I've used Explode's Extrom and it'd installed all the Cabs on the ROM space. So, even I select "install on Storage Card" while installing Manila 2D, but the installation still failed due to too little ROM space was left.

Have any idea how to configure the EXTROM to install Cabs on the SD card?

April 1

Nov 3, 2007
San Francisco
google translation

Code:
Some procedures can not run? You need to install. NET CF 3.5, because Rom without. NET CF 
Calc also download the skin covering the Windows directory, to resolve

Thx. I could not use Google translation as I was seeing only square characters :)

I had noticed that build 501 contains no .NET framework, so we can add 3.5 to make programs run without caring for any old .NET framework

Last edited:

alvey_h

Dec 11, 2008
Password Required

I've downloaded Windows Mobile6.5Professional(QVGA)v7.9.25_HTCBA and tried to extract it, but I have no idea about the password. Pls help!!! Thank :)

rodriguesp

Jan 11, 2009
Braga
strange things

hi.

i've tried this new rom, but when i go to a program, then click at option, the menu is too big...

see the example from the attach... the program is internet explorer...

is there a solution for it? does it happens with yours?

thanks
ba_program_menu.jpg

P

pongothemagnificent

hi.

i've tried this new rom, but when i go to a program, then click at option, the menu is too big...

see the example from the attach... the program is internet explorer...

is there a solution for it? does it happens with yours?

thanks
View attachment 180430

Using a reg editor go here HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\Menu\PopFnt and change the value "Ht" to something around 900.

aaraj

May 5, 2007
KL
WI-FI

:confused: After a few days of use Wlan activation freezes the BA. After one or two resets it will connect again. The use of WLan has become very unstable. Any clues to rectify it.

Last edited: