BlueStacks Tweaker 6. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 4 64-bit

Search This thread

seanho12345

Aug 6, 2018
Is it possible for have this support msi app player which is essentially a branded version of bluestack and have different registry. So I couldn't even connect the tweaker with the emulator. It will just tell me bluestack not found.

JohnnyKirm

Jan 20, 2020
Curious how many users of Bluestacks v2.60 are experiencing incorrect dpi settings when first starting. Every time I start appears to resort to 240 dpi even with settings display set to 160 dpi. A restart and it displays properly.

bluestacks-nogood.PNG

After Restart:
bluestacks-good.PNG

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
Last edited:

Druiddus

Jan 26, 2021
Hi @Anatoly79 . I also can Confirm that your current Version of Bluestacks Tweaker didnt Work with Bluestacks Version 4.260. But Maybe its just a Problem that the current Version isnt Uploaded. Why i think that? I saw a Screenshot where is the description in the Headline from the Tool is "4.150 - 4.260" but in the current Upload it is just " 4.150 - 4.250".

I send you the logs via private Mail.

Last edited:

JohnnyKirm

Jan 20, 2020
Hi @Anatoly79 . I also can Confirm that your current Version of Bluestacks Tweaker didnt Work with Bluestacks Version 4.260. But Maybe its just a Problem that the current Version isnt Uploaded. Why i think that? I saw a Screenshot where is the description in the Headline from the Tool is "4.150 - 4.260" but in the current Upload it is just " 4.150 - 4.250".

I send you the logs via private Mail.
Yes v6.7.2 does show 4.150 - 4.250, Anatoly may have missed that when updating.

Strike_SNC

Mar 25, 2019
Hong Kong
Yes, of course. You can use any filehosting. I will add the translation in the future release.
Thank you in advance.

Aw man, I am sorry that I forgot this thing for over an year... my friend has translated it to Traditional Chinese for both BSTweaker 5 and 6. Let me know if there are any missing translations.

Tweaker 6: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18KkJ1VWK3I6AF-xBgQquMpdoiZ_dd-qH/view?usp=sharing
Tweaker 5: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FwAVX3s1IxEsPb32Eh12KO8cvHMY3-wS/view?usp=sharing

Reactions: Anatoly79

JohnnyKirm

Jan 20, 2020
Hi @Anatoly79 is it necessary to use SuperSU v2.82 ? Is the default v2.79 ok? Thx.
Good question, call it being lazy as I re-install bluestacks several times. I used to follow that policy with installing v2.82, but probably for the last few months now, I stick with the default SuperSU v2.79 and never had any issues with root for apps. Everything seems to work fine. I actually purchased SuperSU, but it is not supported in Play Store now. No more Pro.

Just did another clean install of bluestacks, had no issue again rooting v4.260.0.1032 as others have reported. Believe first time I rooted this bluestacks version, I had used v6.7.1 as v6.7.2 was not yet available.

hazesky

Dec 27, 2014
Would you guys mind in creating a tutorial of how to compress the Data_0.vdi on newer bluestack versions? Cause bluestack tweaker 5 don't longer work on versions higher than 4.170

I'm using Bluestack 4.250 + latest BST tweaker 6.72 <-- and the compress data is not doing anything to Data.vdi

Is terrible already 15 GB.... on data_0.vdi.

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
Would you guys mind in creating a tutorial of how to compress the Data_0.vdi on newer bluestack versions? Cause bluestack tweaker 5 don't longer work on versions higher than 4.170

I'm using Bluestack 4.250 + latest BST tweaker 6.72 <-- and the compress data is not doing anything to Data.vdi

Is terrible already 15 GB.... on data_0.vdi.

BlueStacks has a built-in feature

hazesky

Dec 27, 2014
BlueStacks has a built-in feature

Yeah mr Anatoly, I tried that method but is not the same, seems like with your bluestack tweaker 5 was actually legit, in fact the Data0.vdi dropped from 15 gigas to either 5-6gb.

But with the Bluestack regular option of disk cleanup is not reducing that much the space like barely 500 mb...

Another problem i'm facing is the new bluestack version: 4.260.1032 <-- the keyboard is super laggy and stuck, while writing in Whats App, when i start to writing in what app the message stuck this didn't happen before in older verions or previous version.

Thanks in advance.

hazesky

Dec 27, 2014
Is likely i'm quite tired of having issues with bluestack, I don't know if because in the last version 4.250 I followed the super su guide to root the bluestack, then I just backup my data, and then days after I went out of space in my hard drive, and blustack crash, and I decided to uninstall and then try the last version, which is 4.260.1032 then here I managed to restore my last backup from 4.250, but then I started to have this lag and getting so much delay while writing in whats app also stuck.....

I just want to find a friendly way to backup my whats app data in bluestack (I don't use whats app chat backup with google drive, because here the upload speed is less than 10 KB/s and took hours) I would love to find like a way to backup whats app data individual data via internal/external storage and then install even a older version of blustack and being able to restore my whats app chat, cause here in Venezuela situation is very hard, and I'm using whats app via bluestack cause my smartphone is damaged...... =/

I don't like to be pity nor I like drama, but gosh this is =s
Sorry for my poor grammar, and cheers from Venezuela

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone