BlueStacks Tweaker 6. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 4 64-bit

Search This thread

duke1921

Feb 17, 2021
@Anatoly79 Your program is great, I have used it for years without problems. Any chance you can update it to support rooting on Bluestacks 5 or let me know how to configure it to see the Bluestacks 5 install? Thank you for all the hard work.

Yeah, they've made Bluestacks 5 so much better. It'll be great if OP could support rooting it as well somehow. OP is doing a great job making things easy! Kudos to him!

Reactions: ryo.syaputra

JohnnyKirm

Jan 20, 2020
Hi Anatoly79,

Tried v6.7.5 and it appears you are working on Bluestacks 5. Tried to unlock with false response.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
1. BlueStacks already has a build-in feature root.
c:\ProgramData\BlueStacks_arabica\bluestacks.conf
bst.instance.Nougat32.enable_root_access="1"
But unfortunatelly it is not full root access. (e.g. you can't write to /system)

2. I saw the method via Kingroot, but that method will crash the all additional instances of BlueStacks.

3. I can unlock the main instance and install/update SuperSu, but I had complications of creating a new instances of BlueStacks. They will not work.
For this reason I disabled the ability to get root access on the main instance.
You can get root accces on the second, third, etc. instance of BlueStacks.

Select the instance, Unlock. Start BlueStacks.
Install SuperSu. Update Su binary

Attention! BlueStacks 5 contains the critical error in the file bluestacks.conf - the same ADB port for all instances.
Therefore, you have to stop any other instances when you will install SuperSu and update su binary. (We can change bst.instance.Nougat32.adb_port, but It is very inconvenient. I hope the developers will fix this bug in the future release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qulox and amn1987

JohnnyKirm

Jan 20, 2020
Thanks for clearing that up. So far, not a fan of this Beta version. Tile spacing is atrocious. Only 6 tiles per line compared to 12 with BS4.

Still very early in the cycle, time will tell. Kind of miss the options as well, too simplified interface.

Tetriser016

Oct 11, 2015
Thanks for clearing that up. So far, not a fan of this Beta version. Tile spacing is atrocious. Only 6 tiles per line compared to 12 with BS4.

Still very early in the cycle, time will tell. Kind of miss the options as well, too simplified interface.
Simply because it uses one from the stock Android launcher; the launcher is now inside Android, just like most other emulators, that's why

Verhuel15

Dec 14, 2018
i dont if its a bug but i have install ldplayer on the machine i am not a fan of bluestack anyway i saw big improvement on bluestack 5 and i like it and i have been using it(testing ) but bstweaker doesnt seem to detect bluestack 5 only ld player.

PS:Thank you for the fast release ;)

ray8_3

Feb 25, 2021
Write a full version of BlueStacks.
Emulator not found (Registry)

Same error for BlueStacks Hyper-V v4.260.0.4207 64-bit Android
I can find a registry here HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks_bgp64_hyperv but I do not know which key stops the app from starting up...

DAOWAce

Dec 5, 2019
Version 4.270.0.1053 is out.
Yeeah I just updated and one of my apps not only crashed within a few minutes.. but completely froze my mouse along with the crash until I replugged it; something that has never happened before.

Think I'm reverting back..

I see BS5 is out due to posts here, but screw beta testing that; regular BS has enough problems as is, and I heard the standard tabbed design of emulators was removed, which is completely asinine if so.

HandyGringo

Mar 5, 2021
Hey. I've been having some weird bugs using bluestacks and BStweaker recently. I'm not sure what has changed. But suddenly there isn't a keyboard layout that supports my pc. So I can't write symbols like I normally would. On top of this file transferring back and forth freezes when you try. (The files are still moved to the shared folder, but the actual interface is frozen and doesn't proceed.

Another bug that also came in this bunch of issues, is that when you install an app, it doesn't show up anywhere. Even if you "refresh" the interface, still no apps. You gotta install the app, run it, restart bluestacks, and then refresh again, and it shows up, but everything seems to be working in a dodgey fashion, like something is wrong.

Are these recent bugs with bluestacks? or with bstweaker? Is it a hyperv issue? Up until a month ago or so, I never had these issues.

AethyrB

Mar 12, 2013
When I do the Helpers -> Patch Promo, I get a hit from Windows Defender for

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

that quantines my bluestack install. Scanning BS and BS Tweaker directories before I patch yields no results. Don't know if I am getting a false positive or not, but it makes me cautious about installing the tweaker.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone