BlueStacks Tweaker 6. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 5

Search This thread

erikferreira

Aug 22, 2015
What problem do you have with BlueStacks 4.210.0.4205?

D1vDSey.png

if it should work then the problem is something else, I'll try again.

thanks.

JohnnyKirm

Jan 20, 2020
Hello Anatoly79,

Would like to thank you for all the fine work you do. So appreciated.

Suggestion: Think it would be possible to provide a brief description with BSTweaker6 of any changes, adds, fixes, etc. as you once did with v5 on the website on new versions. Just a thought.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Nosarti

Aug 20, 2020
Hello, I notice that this program supports every big emulator with the exception of MuMu. Is it possible to add MuMu in the future as well please? It's the emulator that performs by far the best for me but sadly it has ads as well. Thank you very much.

ekrezem

Apr 13, 2014
Will you have plans to detect Bluestacks Lollipop Beta (32-bit)?
I just installed it recently (BS 4.230) and using the Beta bstweaker, but it doesn't detect Lollipop's instance. Could it be because of different install location?

scematics

Aug 17, 2013
Hello Anatoly79
For BlueStacks versions 4.230.0.1103 and lowers .. Is there any method to rearrange icons in main menu ?
for example when installing new apk, the group of icons which consists setting camera etc .. will move group of icons to right
after any apk installed .. is there a way to keep group of icons set to top left and any apk install will be move to right of it.
thaanx in advance 4 ur greatest efforts

soldierny

Oct 10, 2008
anyone have a link for any version of bstweaker with single tab mode? Ive been searching but cant find any

cowbite

Feb 9, 2013
[REQ] BlueStacks 4.230.10.1008 (64bit) compatibility

BlueStacks 4.230.10.1008 (64bit) Is out now and I'm having issues with it in general, coming from MEMU. I found out about the tweaker but, sadly, it doesn't work with this version.
Thanks, all.
Cow

JohnnyKirm

Jan 20, 2020
BlueStacks 4.230.10.1008 (64bit) Is out now and I'm having issues with it in general, coming from MEMU. I found out about the tweaker but, sadly, it doesn't work with this version.
Thanks, all.
Cow

Perhaps describe your issues. Someone may be able to help. Having issues in general does not let anyone help you. Running same current version 4.230.10.1008, no problems with tweaker, basically use for rooting bluestacks.

Regards,

Quiexo

Jun 6, 2020
Thanks, all.
Cow

Make sure BSTweaker 6 is set to detect BlueStacks 64-bit. Open BSTweaker, click on Settings tab and change the Emulator setting to the one you're using.

shak3800

Aug 14, 2013
I am using memu 7.1.6 but they don't seem to communicate with Bstweaker 6. Neither the read or apply command work and the device is not listed in bstweaker. I have already set the emulator to Memu7. Am I doing something wrong?

Top Liked Posts