BlueStacks Tweaker 6. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 5

Search This thread

Markuzkiller

May 25, 2018
Cunduacan
When are you guys going to add support for 5.4?:unsure:
I have been waiting for quite some time by now, but there is no updated version of the App that supports this version😢

I really appreciate the effort you put on this little but powerful piece of software :LOL:
I have the non "Hyper-V" version, just 5.4.100.1026 Nx64 (Windows x64)

I already tried with the latest version of the app (6.8.2b) but it only says: "Version not supported"

Attachments

• HD-Player_2021.12.10-11.47.png
    HD-Player_2021.12.10-11.47.png
    846.2 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: diogen78

quarky42

Sep 30, 2008
Thank you for BST, @Anatoly79. Is there a way, or could it be added, to have BS bridge (rather than NAT) into the host network, so that it uses an IP within the local network subnet?

In my case, I would want the emulator to "see" a chromecast device connected to my home network. On a quick search, I found the same question being asked by people looking to use BS with other local devices - security cameras, SONOS speakers, actual android phones etc. What I did not find, however, was a resolution whether that's even possible using BS. Most common advice was to use nox or memu, instead, which appear to come with such an option built-in. Though I'd still prefer to find a way to get it to work using BS.

Did you ever figure this out or get a reply later with info? If so, I'd love to get this working.

I can see in the BlueStacks Engine Subfolder a HypervVM.json file where the virtual network switch is configured to NAT type. There might be a way to change it to bridged but I'm not sure what all settings are affected.

If I can locate some documentation on the underlying engine (HyperV ? Virtual ox? What is it?) I might be able to figure out the syntax for the config file to manually change it.

I also need to be able to run BlueStacks as an application on my local PC / local network... Not behind a virtual switch / NAT. This would be a huge help for being able to setup / configure devices on my network that have good Android support and really bad PC support.

thangtrinh34

Jan 9, 2022
Hello, can you help me, i try to use bluestack 5.5 and BStweak 68040 to root and install xposed, root and install SU is ok but xposed is not done. Because after install xposed my bluestack VMs can not start again, its stuck in 99%. How can i resilove this problem? Sorry for my bad english...

Simba0029

Dec 9, 2021
These are Magisk on Nox + Bluestacks tweaker questions but since there seems to be some overlap on the thread anyway I'll just post it all here.

I'm running Bluestacks 5.5.10.1001 Pie only (so no hyper-v). I was mostly able to get Magisk on Nox to install offline with alpha using BluestacksTweaker, but when I get to the final menu for "your device needs additional setup. . ." I click OK and it just takes me to the screen to install magisk. None of the options work.

So I opened MagiskOnNox again and it says that it's installed. So, is Magisk installed or do I need I need to do more?

Assuming that MOX is correct I've been trying to install xposed. It seems like Xposed on BT is only for nougat but I tried anyway and it didn't work. The Xposed thread here has downloads for up to 27, but alpha is 28, so that isn't working, and LSposed isn't installing either (not riru or zygisk)

So my second question is, How do I install Xposed on BS 5 Pie using these tools?

Thank you all

Reactions: diogen78

huskydg

Feb 17, 2021
These are Magisk on Nox + Bluestacks tweaker questions but since there seems to be some overlap on the thread anyway I'll just post it all here.

I'm running Bluestacks 5.5.10.1001 Pie only (so no hyper-v). I was mostly able to get Magisk on Nox to install offline with alpha using BluestacksTweaker, but when I get to the final menu for "your device needs additional setup. . ." I click OK and it just takes me to the screen to install magisk. None of the options work.

So I opened MagiskOnNox again and it says that it's installed. So, is Magisk installed or do I need I need to do more?

Assuming that MOX is correct I've been trying to install xposed. It seems like Xposed on BT is only for nougat but I tried anyway and it didn't work. The Xposed thread here has downloads for up to 27, but alpha is 28, so that isn't working, and LSposed isn't installing either (not riru or zygisk)

So my second question is, How do I install Xposed on BS 5 Pie using these tools?

Thank you all
This problem was fixed in:

Also watch full video here:

Top Liked Posts