BlueStacks Tweaker 6. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 5

Search This thread

Reard

Sep 2, 2018
Finally upgraded to BS 5.5 from 4.2x of the old. I noticed that BSTweaker6 doesn't have remove promos/ads/premium stuff anymore, is there a reason why? Is it not needed anymore? I do see popular games list and play & win stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: diogen78 and Alkuam

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
Finally upgraded to BS 5.5 from 4.2x of the old. I noticed that BSTweaker6 doesn't have remove promos/ads/premium stuff anymore, is there a reason why? Is it not needed anymore? I do see popular games list and play & win stuff.
Install any launcher without ads. Open the tab Helpers - Hide Launcher.

Reard

Sep 2, 2018
Install any launcher without ads. Open the tab Helpers - Hide Launcher.
What do you mean by any launcher without ads? You have a link to a launcher without ads? I just install BS 5.5 normally then ran it. I started BS then used your app to Hide Launcher and now it's just in some infinite loading screen on Starting BS, please wait. I then pressed unpach and it immediately allowed me in BS (showing icons and such). When I press patch again it goes black for a few seconds then shows Android is starting... with infinite loop.

Reard

Sep 2, 2018
What do you mean by any launcher without ads? You have a link to a launcher without ads? I just install BS 5.5 normally then ran it. I started BS then used your app to Hide Launcher and now it's just in some infinite loading screen on Starting BS, please wait. I then pressed unpach and it immediately allowed me in BS (showing icons and such). When I press patch again it goes black for a few seconds then shows Android is starting... with infinite loop.
Nvm, Nova Launcher then use hide launcher patch... Guess there's no way to just remove them like before. :/

Last edited:

Simba0029

Dec 9, 2021
This problem was fixed in:

Also watch full video here:

Thanks for this. It got me all the way and then I hit a wall. I'm just coming back to it now.

With this I was able to get xposed installed. when I went back and removed root via bluestacks tweaker so it would just be magisk with root, suddenly magisk didn't have root or superusr permissions even though it was installed.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
when I went back and removed root via bluestacks tweaker so it would just be magisk with root,
Tab Root. Unlock - run BlueStacks - Patch (it will turn on a temporary root).
Then install magisk.
Don't use any other buttons for root/unroot. Don't need to remove root via bstweaker. Temporary root will be autoremove after restart

faesinth

Feb 27, 2022
I'm having a problem with the dir my bluestacks is in, in bstweaker 6 it's saying that it's in a completely different folder, making it not able to launch and I don't know how to change the directory, renaming the bluestacks folder breaks it so I'm not sure.

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
BlueStacks 5.6.0.1126 Hyper-V root.

BlueStacks Hyper-V generates virtual machine settings on the fly at startup. Because of this, it is impossible to create a file with the correct settings for each instance. I experimentally tweaked HD-Player.exe so that it forms the necessary paths.

1. Close BlueStacks
2. Replace c:\Program Files\BlueStacks_nxt\HD-Player.exe with the file from archive HD-Player.5.6.0.1126.zip https://bstweaker.tk/utils
3. Run BSTweaker 6.8.6+ and select BlueStacks 5 (Hyper-V) in the Settings
bs_hyper.png
4. Open the tab Root - Unlock
5. Run BlueStacks - Install SuperSu/Update Su Binary

If additional instances are not used, then it is not necessary to change HD-Player.exe. The modified file is needed only for the correct launch of additional instances.

In order for additional instances to work, it is necessary to perform Unlock for each instance, otherwise they will not start.

root.png

Last edited:

kosta_sistema

Mar 14, 2022
здравствуйте, почему adb не загорается красным, что делать через ваши команды не помогает в Windows
Скриншот 14-03-2022 224007.jpg

kosta_sistema

Mar 14, 2022
AdbTcp:Подключение не установлено, т.к. конечный компьютер отверг запрос на подключение 127.0.0.1:5037:False

kosta_sistema

Mar 14, 2022
AdbTcp:Connection is not established because the destination computer rejected the connection request 127.0.0.1:5037:False who will help that I will give 50 rubles

faesinth

Feb 27, 2022
BlueStacks 5.6.0.1126 Hyper-V root.

BlueStacks Hyper-V generates virtual machine settings on the fly at startup. Because of this, it is impossible to create a file with the correct settings for each instance. I experimentally tweaked HD-Player.exe so that it forms the necessary paths.

1. Close BlueStacks
2. Replace c:\Program Files\BlueStacks_nxt\HD-Player.exe with the file from archive HD-Player.5.6.0.1126.zip https://bstweaker.tk/utils
3. Run BSTweaker 6.8.6+ and select BlueStacks 5 (Hyper-V) in the Settings
View attachment 5558913
4. Open the tab Root - Unlock
5. Run BlueStacks - Install SuperSu/Update Su Binary

If additional instances are not used, then it is not necessary to change HD-Player.exe. The modified file is needed only for the correct launch of additional instances.

In order for additional instances to work, it is necessary to perform Unlock for each instance, otherwise they will not start.

View attachment 5558925
Tysm, worked.

zarkos10

Mar 24, 2022
Hi Everyone,
Just installed Current version of BSTweaker 6.8.6 beta. (BlueStacks 4.150 - 5.6 + Pie) + in order to use it with Bluestack 5.6.1 N32
The root were confirmed everything linked but when I try to create a new profile trough the button CREATE ...than nothing can't push the button is not working ...
Can't understand where is my mistake and what I'm supposed to do ......
Actually when typing just see that I have WIN 64 system and than Downloaded Bluestack N32 ....but is working ...
Need your help because can't find a solution!

Attachments

• xda 1.jpg
    xda 1.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 83

Mrspyro

Mar 22, 2022
I am trying to use this tool in memu, and I can not use it in memu because I need the network bridge adapter, and it does not work for bluestacks but the adb server does not take my memu emulator, could someone help me with this? If it is necessary to pay for the time, I will pay it.

vec-tor

Apr 24, 2022
Hello,

New to xda, sorry if this not the good place. I'm first trying to figure out how all of this is working ;)

It seems bstweaker 6 doesn't work with the last bluestacks version 5.7: is there some tweak to make it work or just wait for he next update?

Another question: I would like to test with bs 5.6 but I can't find any old version of bs! (especially 64bit with hyper-v offline installer and not the one with the tag 'amd64'). Does there exists some library/mirror/ftp something with all old versions of bs?

Thank you

Reactions: py.qt

Top Liked Posts