BlueStacks Tweaker 6. Tool for modifing BlueStacks 2 & 3 & 3N & 4 & 5

Search This thread

cewlsk8ter13

Aug 5, 2012
Hi Is there no support for Galaxy S9 Phones? Im needing it with Bluestack to run an app

Has to be Galaxy S9

Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Hi Is there no support for Galaxy S9 Phones? Im needing it with Bluestack to run an app

Has to be Galaxy S9

Thanks

Pretty much Im trying to run Fortnite Android version, Just installed it but I get " This device is not supported" Even when on Galaxy S8 and other devices. Rooted bluestacks with the tweaker- changed IMEI all that

Any tips? THanks

rafaelloaa

Oct 18, 2012

Has to be Galaxy S9

Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Pretty much Im trying to run Fortnite Android version, Just installed it but I get " This device is not supported" Even when on Galaxy S8 and other devices. Rooted bluestacks with the tweaker- changed IMEI all that

Any tips? THanks

Are you on the latest Bluestacks 4 beta? I think that's required, since Fortnite beta needs x64bit.

That said, I'm having a bit of difficulty getting it to work. I'm using stock/legit apk, and currently having trouble getting any 64bit build.prop files to work. Did anyone here have luck finding/using a build.prop that something like cpu-z recognizes as being 64bit? If someone can find one that works that far, then I guess we can start figuring out about spoofing Note 9/Tab s4.

Mew

Nov 25, 2010
Bellevue
Are you on the latest Bluestacks 4 beta? I think that's required, since Fortnite beta needs x64bit.

That said, I'm having a bit of difficulty getting it to work. I'm using stock/legit apk, and currently having trouble getting any 64bit build.prop files to work. Did anyone here have luck finding/using a build.prop that something like cpu-z recognizes as being 64bit? If someone can find one that works that far, then I guess we can start figuring out about spoofing Note 9/Tab s4.

Mind sharing your S9 profile? <3

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
yes, drag the corner of BS windows, i want it small like white square in the picture :(
xsc8Ys8.jpg

The minimum size is hardcoded. (Default minimum width is 830px).
I can unblock this option. But this function is not needed in the BSTweaker. It is too narrowly focused.
BlueStacks 4.30.39.1608.

Can you make a update where the build.prop changes that Fortnite runs on BlueStacks?
Even if you will have build.prop from Samsung S10, it will not allow you to run Fortnite. Now Fortnite has only arm64-v8a libs. You can not run this game

Attachments

• Bluestacks.4.30.39.1608.Free_Size.zip
    362.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Reactions: tqthac

chinkang

Nov 29, 2011
image.png

I'm trying to change the IMEI of the other instance (Android_1 and Android_2), but it always showing me the main/first instance IMEI (reset-able).
Could you guide me a bit?

Tried clicked on the 'refresh' button at the right of the selection

Luxferrae

Aug 20, 2018
Heyho,
, thanks for that masterpiece of tool.
Than, there is a small questions that I'm in need of help (actually two but the secondary problem is optional, but the main factor I need help).
And also a small bug (maybe?)

1. I'm using two versions of BS atm, v4.30 & v3.60.
Is there a possibility to change (in BST) the "program dir" & "user data dir" to edit both versions?
Because, both versions have different installation folders (v3.60 - "Bluestacks_bgp_kk"; v4.30 - "BlueStacks")

(2. I know that isn't a problem for this thread, but maybe there is a possibility that someone knows a solution.
The v3.60 is used by me, because an app (game called "Sword art Online - Integral Factor"), doesn't work in BS 4.x.
(and the FAQ from Bluestacks made it easy with somthing like "Use THIS Version when games don't work, than it will work")
The problem is, the game starts, in v4.x, only with a white screen and does nothing (neither openGL or DirectX nor mixed with that experimental thing are working).
Maybe someone knows a workaround.)

And the small bug (?): When premium and/or promo is patched, it isn't anymore possible to drag&drop APK files in BS.
(in 4.1 - even double clicking an APK isn't working to install, and in v4.3 - only drag&drop isn't working) - (in 4.0 both ways worked)

Anatoly79

Feb 28, 2014
Moscow
image.png

I'm trying to change the IMEI of the other instance (Android_1 and Android_2), but it always showing me the main/first instance IMEI (reset-able).
Could you guide me a bit?
Tried clicked on the 'refresh' button at the right of the selection

This parameter is one for all instances in the registry. I can`t help you.

1. I'm using two versions of BS atm, v4.30 & v3.60.
Is there a possibility to change (in BST) the "program dir" & "user data dir" to edit both versions?
Because, both versions have different installation folders (v3.60 - "Bluestacks_bgp_kk"; v4.30 - "BlueStacks")
BlueStacks is not only folders with the data. It incudes also VirtualBox images, the registry settings etc.
Developers do not allow you to install two different versions at once

Usually, the problem with drag&drop occurs because you ran applications with different rights. Don`t run as admin any app. But it's also possible that these are just Windows bugs. For example, currently I can not drag any file into Skype.

Last edited:

Luxferrae

Aug 20, 2018
hmm, thanks for the replay
also, BS itself wrote that thing with multiclients

BSFAQ.png

You may install BlueStacks 3 from this URL for playing those games that may experience graphics compatibility issues on BlueStacks 3N. Installing this particular version of BlueStacks 3 will not require you to uninstall BlueStacks 3N from your PC.

Note: This version can co-exist with the current BlueStacks 3N version installed on your PC, however, you may run only one of them at a time. Two separate desktop shortcuts will be created and you can use any of them to run BlueStacks of your choice.

thats why I asked,
but thanks anyway

KevinNash

Feb 16, 2008
Nancy
Usually, the problem with drag&drop occurs because you ran applications with different rights. Don`t run as admin any app. But it's also possible that these are just Windows bugs. For example, currently I can not drag any file into Skype.

Hi Anatoly, disable Windows UAC with winaerotweaker and you'll be able to drag every file everywhere ;)

Reactions: Luxferrae

Top Liked Posts