• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Bluetooth disconnected with Xiaomi GTS 2

Search This thread

nikkoscy1

Aug 27, 2021
Hello All,

I have the note 8 with MIUI 12.0.6.

I bought yesterday the Xiaomi GTS 2 smartwatch. I paired (BT) the smartwatch first with an iphone 12 and the watch is working excellent including answering and talking via the watch. My issue is that after pairing the smartwatch with my xiaomi note 8 whenever I try to answer any call it immediately disconnected from the phone. It looks like an issue with BT.
on watch i get the message "the connection to the mobile phone is broken, please use the mobile is broken, please use the mobile phone calls".
any idea ?

Last edited:

Sefidzade

Sep 27, 2021
Hi, I have a same problem with gtr 2,
Do you find a solution?

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_164212.jpg
    IMG_20210926_164212.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

nikkoscy1

Aug 27, 2021
Hi, I have a same problem with gtr 2,
Do you find a solution?
Hello, no problem still exists. The issue is that in bt of the phone settings there must be 2 connections. I can see that only the 1 is connected and the other stack on connecting. I switch the phone with an iphone and is working without any issues and i can see 2 connected entries in phone bluetooth. If you find any solution please let me know.

thanks

Sefidzade

Sep 27, 2021
Hello, no problem still exists. The issue is that in bt of the phone settings there must be 2 connections. I can see that only the 1 is connected and the other stack on connecting. I switch the phone with an iphone and is working without any issues and i can see 2 connected entries in phone bluetooth. If you find any solution please let me know.

thanks
I try with 3 xiaomi note 8, all af them have this problem,
I test by samsung A5, xiaomi poco x3 and iphone x, all of them work with my watch!

loopypalm

Jul 8, 2016
Osaka
Hello All,

I have the note 8 with MIUI 12.0.6.

I bought yesterday the Xiaomi GTS 2 smartwatch. I paired (BT) the smartwatch first with an iphone 12 and the watch is working excellent including answering and talking via the watch. My issue is that after pairing the smartwatch with my xiaomi note 8 whenever I try to answer any call it immediately disconnected from the phone. It looks like an issue with BT.
on watch i get the message "the connection to the mobile phone is broken, please use the mobile is broken, please use the mobile phone calls".
any idea ?
maybe miui bug (feature ? :ROFLMAO: )
try RRos

Top Liked Posts