• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Bluetooth Issue on my S21 Ultra SM-G9980 with watch 3

Search This thread
Hi, I'm using Android 11 rooted and have twrp. I also tried Bluetooth Patcher module and still having problem with connection to my watch. It keeps flickering and disconnect and after that it won't connect anymore.

It stucks endlessly on Finishing pairing... . Any have solution to this problem or facing this issue. Need help to connect my watch to my S21 Ultra.

sco00262

Mar 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi, I'm using Android 11 rooted and have twrp. I also tried Bluetooth Patcher module and still having problem with connection to my watch. It keeps flickering and disconnect and after that it won't connect anymore.

It stucks endlessly on Finishing pairing... . Any have solution to this problem or facing this issue. Need help to connect my watch to my S21 Ultra.
Did u solve the problem? I also can't get my gear s3 and s21u connected, ever.
Only if i flash CHC firmware... which i'm not in China..

DaReDeViL

Forum Moderator / Inactive Recognized Developer
Staff member
Jul 15, 2009
Rabat
Samsung Galaxy S21

Did u solve the problem? I also can't get my gear s3 and s21u connected, ever.
Only if i flash CHC firmware... which i'm not in China..

I faced the very same issue with my rooted S21 and active watch 2 which I solved this way :

1 BACKUP !!!
2 flash TWRP and run "multidisabler" TWICE in its terminal
3 reboot to TWRP again and FORMAT data (not only wipe) to remove encryption (phone will be completely wiped)
4 flash the latest Bluetooth_Library_Patcher which also includes the wearables fix
5 reboot to system and setup as usual
6 edit build.prop to change tima from 1 to 0 and reboot
7 set up your watch and enjoy

sco00262

Mar 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I faced the very same issue with my rooted S21 and active watch 2 which I solved this way :

1 BACKUP !!!
3 reboot to TWRP again and FORMAT data (not only wipe) to remove encryption (phone will be completely wiped)
4 flash the latest Bluetooth_Library_Patcher which also includes the wearables fix
I'll give it a try,thank u.

sco00262

Mar 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

1 BACKUP !!!
Tried with no luck for me... Thank u still.