- Nov 28, 2013
[XPOSED] BLUETOOTH TOOLKIT
Thanks to Bluetooth ToolKit you can receive any file via bluetooth, choose how to be notified when you receive a file, Materialize different parts forgotten by Google... All this in an adorable and sugary graphic! (now 2.0!)
All changes are on-the-go, and don't require reboots.
You need to make a small in-app purchase to unlock all the functions.
- Receive any file type through bluetooth, with total control. Even files without any extension!
- Decide in what way you will be notified when there is an incoming file
- Open the list of files after reception
- Set the discovery timeout to infinite (only for old devices)
- And more to come...
- Which Android versions are supported?
Android 4.0 to 11 (12 to be tested but should work)
- What is Xposed, EdXposed and LSPosed? Which one should I use?
I strongly suggest to use LSPosed if you can. It is very well made and directly tested by me, if you have an old device you can use the original XPosed. EdXposed should work too.
- I beg you to accept my translation!
Sorry but I don't accept community translations anymore, anyway a big thanks to all the original translators that you can always find in the "info" section of the app
You can find them on the store!