Bluetooth ToolKit - Free your Bluetooth! [XPOSED]

Search This thread

Massi-X

Nov 28, 2013

I have found the way to fix my problem: it was due to Greenify wakelocks cut-off function, name of the wakelock for the Google Play Store app wich we mustn't block:
"com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.Bin {com.google.android.finsky.billing.iab.InAppBillingService}"

After that, i have test to send an empty "a.ixc" file through Bluetooth, but i get an error 2 times.
In Bluetooth Toolkit app, i have enable the two options to allow all files and the second one to allow even unknow files.
I have do this test:
from my first device to my second one
from my second device to my first one

I can't even send the logfile from xposed installer apk through Bluetooth.
I have attach it here, i have take it from my computer with USB.
Hi Rom, glad you found the problem, hope it helps someone else.

For what you have reported sadly I didn't find a way (yet) to SEND every file type, but if you use a device like your pc, the phone should RECEIVE it fine (test and report me if not). I also found a minor bug in your logcat that I will fix in the next version, but this is not the culprit. Feel free to PM me so we don't clutter the thread too much!

EDIT: Could you also share with me your bluetooth apk for further testing? Thank you

Rom

Jul 1, 2013
Lyon
Hi Rom, glad you found the problem, hope it helps someone else.

For what you have reported sadly I didn't find a way (yet) to SEND every file type, but if you use a device like your pc, the phone should RECEIVE it fine (test and report me if not). I also found a minor bug in your logcat that I will fix in the next version, but this is not the culprit. Feel free to PM me so we don't clutter the thread too much!

EDIT: Could you also share with me your bluetooth apk for further testing? Thank you
In my case, I only use bluetooth between my two Android devices, I don't use bluetooth with my computer (and I don't have bluetooth on it).

I send here the two bluetooth apk from my two devices.

Attachments

• lg_resurection_remix_7.1.2_Bluetooth.apk
    6.8 MB · Views: 48
  • oneplus_stock_ROM_android_10_Bluetooth.apk
    9.7 MB · Views: 32

Massi-X

Nov 28, 2013
The new version 2.6.2 of Bluetooth Toolkit Xposed is no working on Asus_X00AD, arm64-v8a, rooted with supersu chainefire.
This app is "dead" and I paid for this app! The old version run on this Android device & make modifications! I want from you answer!
iustinteo@gmail.com
Sure there is absolutely no need to be so upset. I will answer directly to your email you already sent.

And... thank you for the 1 star review

oTTo001

Jul 30, 2007
Hi!
I am using a redmi note 10 pro with arrow rom and having the following problem:
I am using bluetooth pings for presence activation in my home automation using hcitool on linux.
Unfortunately the device is not recognized. Can this Toolkit help? Even if the device is in sleep? Just wanna know before buing....
Best regards and thanks in advance,
Otto

Massi-X

Nov 28, 2013
Hi!
I am using a redmi note 10 pro with arrow rom and having the following problem:
I am using bluetooth pings for presence activation in my home automation using hcitool on linux.
Unfortunately the device is not recognized. Can this Toolkit help? Even if the device is in sleep? Just wanna know before buing....
Best regards and thanks in advance,
Otto
Hi, no sorry I don't even know where to start to help you with your problem. Thank you for reaching out to me

Hi, my brother has a Pixel 3a XL on Android 12, we installed this, and now Google Play Store constantly crashes, when we uninstall it, the crashing stops. He doesn't wanna pay for the full version if it keeps crashing the play store. I've been using the app on several phones from Android 8.1 to 11, so it must be an Android 12 specific issue

Massi-X

Nov 28, 2013
Hi, my brother has a Pixel 3a XL on Android 12, we installed this, and now Google Play Store constantly crashes, when we uninstall it, the crashing stops. He doesn't wanna pay for the full version if it keeps crashing the play store. I've been using the app on several phones from Android 8.1 to 11, so it must be an Android 12 specific issue
Hi I have an idea of what is the cause but I need some time to find out how to fix it. Thank you for the report!

EDIT: Fixed in the new version!

Last edited:

nutzfreelance

Mar 6, 2022
i wish i could buy this as a paid full app, i dont have google play installed on my main device.

do you have other ways to get this paid?

Senliast

Dec 31, 2014
There is no option to SEND an APK file in share Menu... Purchased the full version and selected the "all" and "unknown file types" options. Could you as well implement sending of the selected / all file types? EDIT: i noticed, that the app completely breaks the file receiving functionality of my Bluetooth... Whenever i try to send a file (even normally allowed one like jpg, pdf) via Bluetooth to my phone - it immediately fails with error "the receiving device cannot handle this file type". When i disable the module - it works again 😥

Last edited:

Massi-X

Nov 28, 2013
There is no option to SEND an APK file in share Menu... Purchased the full version and selected the "all" and "unknown file types" options. Could you as well implement sending of the selected / all file types? EDIT: i noticed, that the app completely breaks the file receiving functionality of my Bluetooth... Whenever i try to send a file (even normally allowed one like jpg, pdf) via Bluetooth to my phone - it immediately fails with error "the receiving device cannot handle this file type". When i disable the module - it works again 😥
Hi I need your Xposed log after you get the error. And for the other request I will look into how to register the Bluetooth app to all the file types.
Thank you

Senliast

Dec 31, 2014
Hi I need your Xposed log after you get the error. And for the other request I will look into how to register the Bluetooth app to all the file types.
Thank you
I think, you need the full logs right? I attached it here. Thank you in advance! 😁

Attachments

• LSPosed_2022-12-06T02_40_17.249.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
Reactions: Massi-X

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [XPOSED] Bluetooth Toolkit

Thanks to Bluetooth ToolKit you can receive any file via bluetooth, choose how to be notified when you receive a file, Materialize different parts forgotten by Google... All this in an adorable and sugary graphic! (now 2.0!)

All changes are on-the-go, and don't require reboots.

You need to make a small in-app purchase to unlock all the functions.

Some features:
    • Receive any file type through bluetooth, with total control. Even files without any extension!
    • Decide in what way you will be notified when there is an incoming file
    • Open the list of files after reception
    • Set the discovery timeout to infinite (only for old devices)
    • And more to come...
    FAQ:
    • Which Android versions are supported?
      Android 4.0 to 11 (12 to be tested but should work)
    • What is Xposed, EdXposed and LSPosed? Which one should I use?
      I strongly suggest to use LSPosed if you can. It is very well made and directly tested by me, if you have an old device you can use the original XPosed. EdXposed should work too.
    • I beg you to accept my translation!
      Sorry but I don't accept community translations anymore, anyway a big thanks to all the original translators that you can always find in the "info" section of the app

Hey! Bluetooth toolkit is almost finished (with also new function....)
    BT ToolKit 2.4

Hey guys, the new version is here! Now the app is splitted into a free trial version and an unlocker that will remove the time limitation from the main app!

Go on the store and download it now! Bluetooth ToolKit
    Hello, is this xposed module being developed anymore? Would like to test it with latest LineageOS 17.1 and Magisk-v20.4.zip and MagiskManager-v7.5.1.apk

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

I can't unlock "Accept all Files" because is greyed out. Could you please release the source code of your app as open source so it can be fixed for latest android? Please your program has been removed from Google Play Store.

Hi, the app is back on the store. You can try again I think it works with android 10 too. If not please report it back to me.

I lowered the price too, now 0.79€, you can buy again or if you bought it before, reset the data and retry.

Thank you.
    Working on it...