BluetoothLibraryPatcher - Fix bluetooth pairings loss [Android 11/10/Pie/Oreo/Nougat]

Search This thread

alexcheveau

Oct 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21
I can't be sure about that.. But it sounds right, it could work.
If you are fine to try, your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Just tried, no luck:

sed: short write: No space left on device

Edit: Tried to delete the lines via Solid Explorer, no luck. Tried to delete the file then copy from sdcard to vendor no luck too
FFS

Last edited:

3arthur6

Sep 15, 2011
Just tried, no luck:

sed: short write: No space left on device

Edit: Tried to delete the lines via Solid Explorer, no luck. Tried to delete the file then copy from sdcard to vendor no luck too
FFS

Sad.. Thanks a lot for the feedback!
So at this point you need to resize the vendor partition which implies to unmount it, which implies a custom recovery.

3arthur6

Sep 15, 2011
I really don't want to flash a custom recovery but I just can't figure how to fix this without doing it :(

You can take a look in the twrp zip script, in the vendor resizing section and try the command from your booted device. But you should get errors when executing it..
Or maybe install twrp only to flash the zip then flash back stock recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unfortunately it seems that after installation the Bluetooth constantly crashes...

Whoops one zero was missing in the patch...😅
    It should be ok!
    Whoops one zero was missing in the patch...😅
    It should be ok!

I confirm that it works now, thanks a lot!!
    Galaxy S21 5g (SM-G991B/DS) - AUC8-Firmware

Thanks in advance!

Humm all seems fine.
    Are you sure your partitions are writable?
    Try with the attached zip
    Attached from /system/lib/libbluetooth.so because I do not have lib64. Android version 10.

It should be ok. Try to install again the module from magisk I just pushed an update.

Bluetooth Library Patcher

This patch/module attends to avoid bluetooth pairings loss after reboot on rooted samsung devices.

It handles most of samsung devices on android Nougat, Oreo, Pie, 10 and 11.

This patch is NOT applicable with an aosp rom, only samsung stock/based.

In case installation fails, please upload here the BluetoothLibPatcher-files.tar created in your internal storage.

To fix Galaxy Wearable pairing issue, as the modifcations aren't applicable through Magisk :

Either go to twrp flashable zip

S21 serie owner need the twrp zip (for vendor partition resizing), terminal commands below could brick your device

Or you can directly execute these commands from a terminal app, one line after another, then reboot :
    Code:
    su
    mount -o remount,rw /vendor
    i=`grep -lr 'security.wsm' /vendor/etc/vintf` && [ ! -z $i ] && [ $i != *.bak ] && cp --preserve=all $i $i.bak && sed -i '/<.*security.wsm.*/,/<hal format="hidl">/d' $i
    mount -o remount,ro /vendor

• Link :

- TWRP zip : BluetoothLibraryPatcher_2.2.4.zip
    - Mega
    - GDrive

- Magisk module : Bluetooth Library Patcher module from Magisk Manager

• Credits :

- @topjohnwu for magisk and magiskboot used here for its easy-to-use hexpatcher
    - @afaneh92 for the vendor resizing script needed with S21 serie

• Source & changelogs : Github BluetoothLibraryPatcher
    Libbluetooth patcher

Thanks a ton for this, i'm gonna test it right away. You da mvp! :highfive:
    LE: Works as expected on BSKO and S10+, thanks again!!!!!
    Just added a magisk module :good:
    It works flawlessly on my N9 and does the same stuff as the twrp zip. So should works with all others devices.

That module really only works for Pie and earlier. It does, however, currently contain a hack, based on byte strings found by the author of this module, that allows libluetooth.so to be patched for Android 10 on S10 and N10 series devices, but this was added to allow an easy transition to Android 10 for users of those devices and will be removed in the next version.

Users of Android 10 should really use this module, as it is more comprehensive and supports many more models of device.
    Hello! I trying to install this for my S10e (G970F), but getting a library not supported error. I've attached the libbluetooth.so and build.prop if it's any help. Thanks!

Hey
    Give it a new try, it should be fixed
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone