• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

BluetoothLibraryPatcher - Fix bluetooth pairings loss [Android 11/10/Pie/Oreo/Nougat]

Search This thread

3arthur6

Sep 15, 2011
@3arthur6 , i install twrp on my S21 Ultra and flash zip from it. It show me it's already patched etc and i'm unable to pair my watch 3 with my S21 Ultra.

Any solution for this issue?
What is already patched? Gear watch fix? Or bluetooth library?
I didn't found more to do for this issue at this time.. Without device to debug in my hands it's very difficult

@3arthur6

is any twrp version enough? Or it will be successful in certain twrp versions.
Any should be fine!

Hello Sir,
Bluetooth Audio connectivity problem.
J7 2016_( Note 8 Custom Rom) Magisk Twrp
The patch is based on android version detection which is "faked" on your rom.
Are you sure to talk about bluetooth pairing issue but nothing else?
If yes, you could manually hexedit this file /system/lib/hw/bluetooth.default.so
Search with a hexeditor for 007840bb6a48 and replace by 0078c4e06a48

joostvhts

Mar 16, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Hi,

I bought a watch3 a couple of days ago and am having trouble connecting it to my S20FE. I try to pair it, installing Wearables and the Watch3 plugin, then get to 'Finishing pairing' on my phone, which gets stuck forever. I tried installing this Magisk module, to no avail, and am slightly confused by the instruction, should I instead flash the TWRP zip using TWRP? Or is this module for other problems?

Btw, I'm on stock Android 11 on my S20FE (5G version)

Hi,

I bought a watch3 a couple of days ago and am having trouble connecting it to my S20FE. I try to pair it, installing Wearables and the Watch3 plugin, then get to 'Finishing pairing' on my phone, which gets stuck forever. I tried installing this Magisk module, to no avail, and am slightly confused by the instruction, should I instead flash the TWRP zip using TWRP? Or is this module for other problems?

Btw, I'm on stock Android 11 on my S20FE (5G version)
You need to flash this module from TWRP Recovery to work.

Reactions: joostvhts

vlrgamaley

Jan 29, 2014
Novosibirsk
Have a problem with installation through Magisk App on my Galaxy Tab SM-T510.

Создатели вроде русские ребята, так что можете и на родном ответить, если так проще)

Attachments

• BluetoothLibPatcher-files.tar
    3.7 MB · Views: 12

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have a problem with installation through Magisk App on my Galaxy Tab SM-T510.

Hi
    I just added support for it. Try it again it should be ok now
    Hi
    I just added support for it. Try it again it should be ok now
    Yeah, now it works well, thx)
    I have tested new version, patched successfully and working. Thank you

Bluetooth Library Patcher

Description :

This patch attends to avoid losing bluetooth pairings after reboot or airplane mode switch on rooted samsung devices.

It patches on the fly the bluetooth library and should support most of samsung devices on android Nougat, Oreo, Pie, 10, 11 and 12.

This patch is NOT applicable with an aosp rom, only samsung stock/based

Galaxy Watch devices support :

Due to limitations in Magisk, a manual step is required to fix pairing issues with Galaxy Watch devices. After installing the Magisk module, use a command line (like Terminal Emulator or Termux) to run the following commands, then reboot:

*Beware! /!\ Owners of the S21 series cannot use these commands (or you have to be SURE your vendor partition isn't read only or full) and must instead use the zip (see bellow) to flash using TWRP. The commands below could brick your device /!\*

Code:
    $ su
    $ mount -o remount,rw /vendor
    $ i=`grep -lr 'security.wsm' /vendor/etc/vintf` && [ ! -z $i ] && [ $i != *.bak ] && cp --preserve=all $i $i.bak && sed -i '/<.*security.wsm.*/,/<hal format="hidl">/d' $i
    $ mount -o remount,ro /vendor

Alternatively, instead of installing the Magisk module and running the commands, flash the zip file bellow (BluetoothLibraryPatcher_X.X.X.zip) meant for TWRP.

Links :

- TWRP zip : BluetoothLibraryPatcher_2.2.3.zip
    - Mega
    - GDrive

- Magisk module : Bluetooth Library Patcher module from Magisk Manager

Credits :

- @topjohnwu for magisk
    - @afaneh92 for the partition resizing script

Source & changelogs : Github BluetoothLibraryPatcher
    Just added a magisk module :good:
    It works flawlessly on my N9 and does the same stuff as the twrp zip. So should works with all others devices.
    Libbluetooth patcher

Thanks a ton for this, i'm gonna test it right away. You da mvp! :highfive:
    LE: Works as expected on BSKO and S10+, thanks again!!!!!

That module really only works for Pie and earlier. It does, however, currently contain a hack, based on byte strings found by the author of this module, that allows libluetooth.so to be patched for Android 10 on S10 and N10 series devices, but this was added to allow an easy transition to Android 10 for users of those devices and will be removed in the next version.

Users of Android 10 should really use this module, as it is more comprehensive and supports many more models of device.
    Hello! I trying to install this for my S10e (G970F), but getting a library not supported error. I've attached the libbluetooth.so and build.prop if it's any help. Thanks!

Hey
    Give it a new try, it should be fixed