Question Blurry Camera

Search This thread

AnneB1967

Nov 28, 2022
Hi new member here.
Is anyone else having issues with the camera on the s22 exynos? Just zooming in a little makes the camera so blurry and pixelated. The zoom on my friends s21 ultra is so much better which makes me think I may have a faulty device. I reset all settings in the camera app but that didn't improve anything.

Hi new member here.
Is anyone else having issues with the camera on the s22 exynos? Just zooming in a little makes the camera so blurry and pixelated. The zoom on my friends s21 ultra is so much better which makes me think I may have a faulty device. I reset all settings in the camera app but that didn't improve anything.
How much are you zooming in? The camera is 10x optical. Anything beyond 10x is digital zoom which results in pixelated images. Digital zoom is nothing more than cropping the image. Also, as you zoom in, it makes it harder to hold the phone/camera steady; which can cause motion blur.

jordiz86

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.870588235294118)]The camera is not 10x optical.The phone has a 10x lens where 10x mean 10 times the zoom of the main lens. And it has a 3x optical zoom (periscope lens, capable to 30x, referred to primary lens)
[/COLOR]
How much are you zooming in? The camera is 10x optical. Anything beyond 10x is digital zoom which results in pixelated images. Digital zoom is nothing more than cropping the image. Also, as you zoom in, it makes it harder to hold the phone/camera steady; which can cause motion blur.

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.870588235294118)]The camera is not 10x optical.The phone has a 10x lens where 10x mean 10 times the zoom of the main lens. And it has a 3x optical zoom (periscope lens, capable to 30x, referred to primary lens)
[/COLOR]
Read the specs from Samsung.

"10MP Telephoto Camera
Dual Pixel AF
Pixel size: 1.12μm
FOV: 11˚
F.No (aperture): F4.9
1/3.52" image sensor size
10x Optica l Zoom"

Reactions: bodomfan

Top Liked Posts