BoBCaTROM Style - Samsung Themes

Gordietm

Sep 11, 2012
Toronto
more information is needed, procedure followed, I've never seen that type of error there, provide screenshots

we recommend that you remove all the themes present in the galaxy themes store and clear the cache and data on themestore and synergy, restart and follow the procedure again.

thanks
Nevermind, is figured it out.

Reactions: BoBCatRoM

Pilot27

Sep 23, 2016
[QUOTE = "Gordietm, post: 84340919, member: 4840775"]
Забудь, разобрался.
[/ QUOTE]
Tell everyone what the problem is. This will be useful.

Last edited:

Gordietm

Sep 11, 2012
Toronto
more information is needed, procedure followed, I've never seen that type of error there, provide screenshots

we recommend that you remove all the themes present in the galaxy themes store and clear the cache and data on themestore and synergy, restart and follow the procedure again.

thanks
Ok, so I've got as far as installing the overlays in substratum lite and they get imported to synergy. When I click on build, it takes me to install high contrast theme. I don't and then go back. When I click on build again, it says that base theme needs to be set. I'm not sure what that means.

BoBCatRoM

Recognized Themer
Dec 9, 2011
Ok, so I've got as far as installing the overlays in substratum lite and they get imported to synergy. When I click on build, it takes me to install high contrast theme. I don't and then go back. When I click on build again, it says that base theme needs to be set. I'm not sure what that means.
you don't have to have themes installed, put the default

Gordietm

Sep 11, 2012
Toronto
put the default theme in the galaxy themes store, you don't have to have any theme installed
Ok, I got it. Looks great, thanks for all your help. But I noticed that it didn't theme the play store, google, gmail, Twitter. It only themes the main system setting and WhatsApp and Netflix.

Last edited:

BoBCatRoM

Recognized Themer
Dec 9, 2011
Ok, I got it. Looks great, thanks for all your help. But I noticed that it didn't theme the play store, google, gmail, Twitter. It only themes the main system setting and WhatsApp and Netflix.
have you enabled "ACE MODE" in the synergy menu? you have to follow all the guide.....and enable night mode

Reactions: Gordietm

xOkep.4ekokep

May 9, 2017
Hi all.
My personal note.
If your ACE theme doesn't show up, restart your phone, go to synergy and press BUILD again.
Press BUILD until the ACT theme appears in the marketplace.
11 Android. Galaxy s10