• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

BoBCaTROM Style - Samsung Themes

Search This thread

BoBCatRoM

Recognized Themer
Dec 9, 2011

[Android 11].SPECIAL_EDITION_Theme
updated to version 4.0

[Android 11].DigitalBlue_Theme
updated to version 3.0

[Android 11].Blue Metal_Theme
updated to version 2.0

added:

Dialer Android 11

dialer_R.jpg

BoBCatRoM

Recognized Themer
Dec 9, 2011
Waiting for the Synergy update we have published the Digitalblue, Special edition and others Themes in the Galaxy Theme Store (they do not have the changes of the integral themes) if you may be interested look here:

Mi mits

Dec 20, 2018
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G

Mitesh

4h
Dear support,
We used to download Themes in apk form directly from short links given by the developer through youtube. Afterwards these apk themes were installed using “custom one UI theme installer hexed” app. After installation the installed themes were shown in the galaxy themes apps. From there we used to apply them and then apply high contrast blue theme and then restart the phone. After restarting the phone , the new theme used to get applied successfully. This was happening properly till 23rd may 21 update. After the update the themes were getting installed byt when we APPLY them the -1/T500015 error code appears. So something has changed after the update and we are not able to check this anywhere. Even on google if i type the error code nothing shows up. Please if any one in this forum can help with this please let me know.
Mitesh

BoBCatRoM

Recognized Themer
Dec 9, 2011
ATTENTION:
with update to version 0.90 Synergy now works but works differently, download the "Shizuku" app and follow the on-screen instructions during installation,you will need a computer with ADB (https://kutt.it/SetupADB) to do a setup process every time you reboot your device. "Shizuku setup" is also supported for setup without computer.

Last edited:

staurosthess

Jun 16, 2012
Hallo bobcat...with one ui 3.1 working your theme?i have installed but i have the half icons and on status bar isn't right...

sidbaxter

Jun 23, 2008
Hi, Bobcat. Long-time user of Digital Blue. I have been preventing my S20+ from taking any updates for over a year now for fear I will lose this beautiful theme. In reading through this forum, I'm not really able to determine whether or not this theme, or any of your other Galaxy-based themes, will work with the latest versions of Android and the Samsung UI. The last note from you seems to indicate that I would have to run some ADB program every single time I reboot my phone. Is that really true? Can you please let me know if I will still be able to use your themes if I update? I need to update my phone, but I don't want to lose your theme!

BoBCatRoM

Recognized Themer
Dec 9, 2011
Hi, Bobcat. Long-time user of Digital Blue. I have been preventing my S20+ from taking any updates for over a year now for fear I will lose this beautiful theme. In reading through this forum, I'm not really able to determine whether or not this theme, or any of your other Galaxy-based themes, will work with the latest versions of Android and the Samsung UI. The last note from you seems to indicate that I would have to run some ADB program every single time I reboot my phone. Is that really true? Can you please let me know if I will still be able to use your themes if I update? I need to update my phone, but I don't want to lose your theme!
Hi,
at the moment Sinergy does not work completely and the theme has to be blocked with an external program "App Freezer", honestly I am tired of all these limitations and I am using the theme in the original version of the Theme Store.

sidbaxter

Jun 23, 2008
Hi,
at the moment Sinergy does not work completely and the theme has to be blocked with an external program "App Freezer", honestly I am tired of all these limitations and I am using the theme in the original version of the Theme Store.

Thanks for your reply. When I go to those links to the theme store, there are no themes there. Please advise.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BoBCaTROM THEMES
    .....you can't live without!!!

ATTENTION:
    with update to version 0.90 Synergy now works but works differently, download the "Shizuku" app and follow the on-screen instructions during installation,you will need a computer with ADB (https://kutt.it/SetupADB) to do a setup process every time you reboot your device. "Shizuku setup" is also supported for setup without computer.

Main Thread

BlueMetal_R.png

digitalblue_Q.png

Download Center

BLUE METAL Android R (free) (Synergy/substratum)

DIGITALBLUE Android Q (free) (Synergy/substratum)

Themes for android R - OneUi 3.0 / 3.1
    Themes for android Q - OneUi 2.0 / 2.1 / 2.5

I invite friends who download the theme to give feedback or at least click on the thank you
    HOW to INSTALL

download:
    1. Synergy - OneUI Theme Compiler (paid app)
    2. Substratum lite theme engine (free app)

activate night mode

3. install the theme by clicking on the apk

4. open Synergy and enable "ACE MODE" in the menu on the bottom left

5. add overlays in Substratum Lite

6. select the menus and submenus (in the submenus choose keyboard and dialer) and click install

7. after the import "BUILD" exits when you click it asks to download "High Contrast Theme II" ATTENTION DON'T APPLY, go back
    to BUILD" and start.

8. follow the instructions on the screen and always give "OK" and "INSTALL" when requested

9. when he's done go to Themes Store apply the theme SYNERGY ACE THEME "(green) and then" HIGH CONTRAST THEME II "and RESTART.

10. select the background you want and you're done.

ATTENTION,
    to install the complete theme even those who have the root must hide it from Magisk to substratum lite and synergy
    in order to have the installation compiled over to "High contrast Theme II), follow the video guide

by installing the Synergy-Sub theme without hide the root from the 2 applications,
    the installation takes place in a different way and the theme will not be complete

Dialer Android 11

dialer_R.jpg

dialer of your choice Android 10
    dialer.png

added in BoBCaT Themes Plus group
    10 keyboard themes
    "Keyboards Synergy"

new_keyboards.png