BoBCaTROM Style - Samsung Themes

TODI1111

Jan 5, 2013

[Android 11].DigitalBlue_Theme v1.0
online (BoBCaT Themes Group)
Hi master.
Have a few questions. For me and perhaps for many more, it would be better if the "secondary" texts were also white and not gray. My eyes are no longer the old and so everything would be more readable. I'll put some pictures here of what I'm thinking. Or would I also like to ask that when you drag down the notification bar, the notification can’t be like the lock screen?

Attachments

jatin16

Feb 23, 2014
Hi master.
Have a few questions. For me and perhaps for many more, it would be better if the "secondary" texts were also white and not gray. My eyes are no longer the old and so everything would be more readable. I'll put some pictures here of what I'm thinking. Or would I also like to ask that when you drag down the notification bar, the notification can’t be like the lock screen?
How do you have black notification backgroumd..i am not able to get it

BoBCatRoM

Recognized Themer
Dec 9, 2011
everything is ok, the quick icons have problems, the stock image remains in the cache, if you click them they are themed,
maybe in the next versions the quick icons will be left in stock.....

What do you think about it?

jatin16

Feb 23, 2014
everything is ok, the quick icons have problems, the stock image remains in the cache, if you click them they are themed,
maybe in the next versions the quick icons will be left in stock.....

What do you think about it?
Well quick icon themed looks good.. that's the beauty of the theme

naya28

Jul 24, 2009
Hellow, from note 10+ its okay for the notification panel.
We only miss quick settings icons like before.the mail notification icon is not themed
The keyboard is very beautiful.
It s a perfect job thank U very much Sir