Hello, I would like to point out some themes and icons in the Galaxy Themes Store made by our group "Power Android Team", some are free and others are paid, If you like our creations I kindly ask you to click "Follow" and give a nice feedback 5 stars, thank you
4. open Synergy and enable "ACE MODE" in the menu on the bottom left
5. add overlays in Substratum Lite
6. select the menus and submenus (in the submenus choose keyboard and dialer) and click install
7. after the import "BUILD" exits when you click it asks to download "High Contrast Theme II" ATTENTION DON'T APPLY, go back to "BUILD" and start.
8. follow the instructions on the screen and always give "OK" and "INSTALL" when requested
9. when he's done go to Themes Store apply the theme SYNERGY ACE THEME "(green) and then" HIGH CONTRAST THEME II "and RESTART.
10. select the background you want and you're done.
to install the complete theme even those who have the root must hide it from Magisk to substratum lite and synergy
in order to have the installation compiled over to "High contrast Theme II), follow the video guide.
by installing the Synergy-Sub theme without hide the root from the 2 applications,
the installation takes place in a different way and the theme will not be complete
Waiting for the Synergy update we have published the Digitalblue, Special edition and others Themes in the Galaxy Theme Store (they do not have the changes of the integral themes) if you may be interested look here: