<Boost Mobile MMS Settings> <Rom List> Updated 9/24/13

oodork123

Nov 28, 2011
West Palm Beach, FL
No, look at your MMSC you have two colons in the address.
Also you may want to edit out the phone number (or delete the pic from your post) at the top of the third pic. I have removed the pic from this reply.
Lol dude I just found out your name is the same as my nickname lol and damn I should of seen that colon there. Thanks bro I'll let you in 30min to see if it works. thanks again

that stoner at Circle K

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Thank bro. Just sent me a pic and it works. 100% thank you. Now I'm off to get pics ;) lol.

that stoner at Circle K

ShagNasty2

Feb 21, 2010
Central Florida
Lol dude I just found out your name is the same as my nickname lol and damn I should of seen that colon there. Thanks bro I'll let you in 30min to see if it works. thanks again

that stoner at Circle K

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Thank bro. Just sent me a pic and it works. 100% thank you. Now I'm off to get pics ;) lol.

that stoner at Circle K
Very good. :thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: MBQ_

oodork123

Nov 28, 2011
West Palm Beach, FL
OK. Here's the deal on video. You can send video from gallery via mms. Problem is there is no way to change the video resolution in the camera so anything longer than couple seconds is to large to send.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
I was able to send 3secs with low resolution . Tried 4 but I got error.

that stoner at Circle K

ShagNasty2

Feb 21, 2010
Central Florida
It wasn't resolution. It was size of video. I was able to download a 10sec video +1 on that. But I use the video trimmer app to trim clips and video illusion to make video size smaller.

that stoner at Circle K
ok, thats what i did. its the limitation of the mms. Probably has to be 500k or less. If i find some way of adjusting the max i will post it.

Reactions: MBQ_ and oodork123