• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Boost Sound Gear 2 v.4

Search This thread

tonydav

Jul 15, 2014
** ENGLISH ** sorry for my bad English :)

after many search , i find finally the solution to boost the of your gear 2. ** warning ** this is only for gear 2 rooted.

I create a *. BAT automated to boost GEAR 2 careful to respect the minimum and maximum indicated.

this program under DOS also serve a much simpler way to install delete ringtone GEAR 2
and also to the GEAR OR 2 RW RO mode, careful to the launch of the program, GEAR 2 will automatically RW.

careful to set the ringtone or alert in the appropriate directory file and in the *. ogg format.

thereafter there will have the opportunity to "inject" a list of mp3 directly or photo.

INSTALLATION:

- Rooter the gear 2 / lite
- Connect the gear 2 / lite with the USB cable to the PC
- Launch the "Launcher" program

Last edited:

StrellaMarr

Jun 4, 2014
Cbba

after many search , i find finally the solution to boost the of your gear 2. ** warning ** this is only for gear 2 rooted.

I create a *. BAT automated to boost GEAR 2 careful to respect the minimum and maximum indicated.

this program under DOS also serve a much simpler way to install delete ringtone GEAR 2
and also to the GEAR OR 2 RW RO mode, careful to the launch of the program, GEAR 2 will automatically RW.

careful to set the ringtone or alert in the appropriate directory file and in the *. ogg format.

thereafter there will have the opportunity to "inject" a list of mp3 directly or photo.

INSTALLATION:

Hi tonydav, this boost is for louder sound in gear 2? I need to make louder the gear 2

vinny.1967

Jan 26, 2010
Egg Harbor Twp.

INSTALLATION:

Hi tonydav, I want to try this but kinda confuse. do i need to extract the rar file and what you mean launch the"launcher" program.

thanx

Reactions: pixelsphotopro

Madalynb

Sep 16, 2014
Fail

I try to unzip the files but after that do I not show the file Launcher.bat no sdb.exe any temp folder

I tried to launch launcher without unzip commands but do not go because he can not find the necessary files

Now I need help and who managed , can help me with more details and necessary files

Last edited:

StrellaMarr

Jun 4, 2014
Cbba
for the ones who need more info, I tested and it works, just extract the files that comes in that .rar and execute the Launcher.bat, the gear must be plugged, and you get seven options, just follow the steps and restart the gear

gav83collins

Dec 28, 2010
Bunbury-Western Australia

make sure you have window displaying hidden files

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Here is a more detailed guide on boosting volume for all aspects of your gear/2/neo
first you need to download and extract this
make sure you have hidden files viewable in windows

2mqkjvb.jpg

then enable usb debugging in your gear and connect it to your pc
then run script launcher.bat

14nl4wp.jpg

select option 1 and input your desired value, i chose 110, press enter

2rh1rwi.jpg

then type yes and press enter

2hd8k61.jpg

then to confirm, press any key

then, option 7 to exit

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabri98

SONJACKY

Jan 30, 2009

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Here is a more detailed guide on boosting volume for all aspects of your gear/2/neo

2mqkjvb.jpg

14nl4wp.jpg

2rh1rwi.jpg

2hd8k61.jpg

then, option 7 to exit
Thanks so much

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

INSTALLATION:

INSTALLATION:

Hi tonydav, I want to try this but kinda confuse. do i need to extract the rar file and what you mean launch the"launcher" program.

thanx

2mqkjvb.jpg

14nl4wp.jpg

2rh1rwi.jpg

2hd8k61.jpg

then, option 7 to exit