[BOOT ANIMATION] Flashable boot animations.

Search This thread

michaelpeerman

May 31, 2011
Sadieville, KY
Just thought of another suggestion. I dont know how much time your work take or anything like that.. But I personally would like a SF 49ers particle red.. Kind of like the cyanogen one but the SF 49ers symbol instead.. That would be cool. Only if you have time man.
All of the ones on here so far i have found online. They were created by others. I just made minor changes to make them look better on our phones. Right now im working on a custom one for myself but as soon as im done i shall give it a go to make one for you.

unomedmen1

Jul 17, 2010
Do these have to be flashed thru CWM? I prefer to push them thru Root Explorer. Will extracting the bootanimation.zip from you zip work thu Root Explorer?

Great boots by the way

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
keep up the great work man!:D noob question how do i install these? :)
cheers guys
yay first post :D

Download the zip
Put it on your sdcard
Boot into Clockwork Recovery
Flash zip from sdcard
Choose the zip
Reboot!

(Clockwork Recovery is needed.. if you don't know what I'm saying then follow a root guide respective to your NS model)

jta462

Oct 22, 2008
(drooling) B&W stock is sick. Awesome Job. Goes perfect with darkginger theme. Great work.

Sent from my Dark Savaged-Zen'd Nexus S 4G using XDA Premium App

opss

Jan 21, 2010
There are fullscreen, the galaxy s boot animation as well?
would really great if someone could upload!
THX

Sent from my Nexus S using Google Translate! ;p

tankmaster90

Mar 22, 2011
Download the zip
Put it on your sdcard
Boot into Clockwork Recovery
Flash zip from sdcard
Choose the zip
Reboot!

(Clockwork Recovery is needed.. if you don't know what I'm saying then follow a root guide respective to your NS model)

If I'm using MIUI will this way work also? (sorry for the stupid question) but can the theme manager overwrite it?

I'm going for the haters gonna hate or android destroys apple, dunno which one yet.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone