[BOOT ANIMATION] Flashable boot animations.

Search This thread

DaX05

Jan 13, 2011
New York
If I'm using MIUI will this way work also? (sorry for the stupid question) but can the theme manager overwrite it?

I'm going for the haters gonna hate or android destroys apple, dunno which one yet.

I say try them aall. Theme Manager wont affect it. Its safe to flash.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium App

demo23019

Dec 9, 2007
Here is high rez android blue partial ring boot animation

sorry i posted low rez before prior

just flash threw CWM

preview-blue_thumb2.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: dotlab and chalan30

HareyCarey

Aug 10, 2010
Bristol
Where do these flash to? I ask just in case I want to put the boot animation for Oxygen back on. I like the Oxygen bootanimation but this Transformers2 is beyond spectacular. So, if I flash I just want to know which files to find and delete to put Oxygen's back on instead of having to flash the rom again.

SalviEmpire

Nov 16, 2009
San Salvador
Flash

Where do these flash to? I ask just in case I want to put the boot animation for Oxygen back on. I like the Oxygen bootanimation but this Transformers2 is beyond spectacular. So, if I flash I just want to know which files to find and delete to put Oxygen's back on instead of having to flash the rom again.

Well my friend you can flash through recovery. Say you like the transformer one so u flash it and if you decided to go back to stock like oxygen you can just flash the stock boot animation , its on the list by the way.

I personally like android eating apples

HareyCarey

Aug 10, 2010
Bristol
Well my friend you can flash through recovery. Say you like the transformer one so u flash it and if you decided to go back to stock like oxygen you can just flash the stock boot animation , its on the list by the way.

I personally like android eating apples

Oxygen isn't stock. It is a green logo saying Oxygen. Usually, boot animations are in /system/media but I didn't know if that was the case here. Oxygen's file is over in /system/bin for some reason

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA Premium App

emjimadhu

Jan 23, 2012
Salem
emjimadhu.com
I am working on make Boot animations that are flashable through ClockWork. That way it is easier for people to install. The four I have so far are

Stock Nexus
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Cyan Particle Ring
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Green Particle Ring
Click here to download
Click here for demo

CM7 3-D
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Haters Gonna Hate (Original)
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Blink-182 (Original)
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Black and White Nexus s (Original)
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Android Destroys Apple (Original)
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Android Eating Apples
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Android Dancing
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Transformers
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Transformers2
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Galaxy S
Click here to download
Click here for demo

Edit: I am off work the next three days so i will be adding lots more to this list. I will also be creatingg animated gifs of each boot animation so you can see them before you download.

Edit: I have now included demos for each one. Keep in mind a animated gif image is not very high quality. It is meant to give you a general idea. All of these will look much better on your phone. I have also cleaned up all the links to make things look less cluttered. I also decided to not embed the animated gifs here so that this page wouldnt take forever to load. Tomorrow i will be adding more animations after i finish optimizing them for our screens. Also when i hit 800 total downloads ill be releasing a animation i created myself. Im currently at 286 downloads thus far. Goodnight XDA.

Will be adding more as soon as i can (I work 4-12 EST most days of the week)
Leave requests in the comments below. If they are not meant for our screen size i will optimize them for our screen size first.

thanks for this... im wondering how did you make flashable boot animation? i made boot animations for myself... can you tell me how to make boot animation flashable???

gear.h34d.2012

Jun 15, 2010
Possible to request the black and white nexus one with a black background and white animation? That would be sweet.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

striderr05

Feb 9, 2012
So Im using AOKP rom, had flashed original nexus s boot anim after I flashed rom and it worked well. But last week I flashed a new kernel and after that my boot anim stopped working. I checked /system/media as well as /data/local for boot animation.zip file, its there but boot anim still is a no go, plz help a dark screen during boot looks horrible :confused:

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone