[Boot animation] Portal, 2 styles.

Search This thread

Hayzie

Dec 27, 2009
This is my first boot animation created by yours truly. I don't have time to upload them now as I'm about to leave, but here's what they look like. I've also created a little boot sound clip to go with it. Let me know what you think so far. I'm gonna upload them later tonight or tomorrow. Let me know of the speeds also.

{edit} you can download at the bottom of this post. I know the preview images have different speeds, but both are the same speed in the files. Also, rename them to "bootanimation". As always, push through ADB or a terminal emulator. If the audio works, cool. It might be loud. If you want to remove it, just open the zip and delete the audio file.

2dlohw6.gif

2pynfoz.gif

Attachments

• bootanimation_black.zip
    655.8 KB · Views: 337
  • bootanimation_white.zip
    675.2 KB · Views: 111
  • bootanimation_WVGAblack.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 250
  • bootanimation_WVGAwhite.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Reactions: h3ck and Danvdh

MicroMina

Sep 14, 2009
This looks really great.
This will be my bootscreen the moment its released..

Good work!

Hayzie

Dec 27, 2009
There ya go.

Please let me know how it turns out. I need to know.

Hayzie

Dec 27, 2009
It's ready to flash. I'm just not that satisfied with it. I did it pretty quick and it looks rough. It's equipped with boot up portal gun shot and opening portal sounds. Then the infinite loop has the entering/exit sound. Not sure if I wanna upload it.

2q1coqw.gif

btw, E-man... how did it look? I'd like to know.

Hayzie

Dec 27, 2009
Sorry for my noobishness but how exactly do I install this?
You have a terminal emulator?

Input this:

su
cp sdcard/bootanimation.zip data/local

If you want the audio, take it out of the zip and place it on the root of your sd card. (both the boot and audio need to be on the root of your sd card)

su
cp sdcard/android_audio.mp3 data/local

reboot your phone to see if it works.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my first boot animation created by yours truly. I don't have time to upload them now as I'm about to leave, but here's what they look like. I've also created a little boot sound clip to go with it. Let me know what you think so far. I'm gonna upload them later tonight or tomorrow. Let me know of the speeds also.

{edit} you can download at the bottom of this post. I know the preview images have different speeds, but both are the same speed in the files. Also, rename them to "bootanimation". As always, push through ADB or a terminal emulator. If the audio works, cool. It might be loud. If you want to remove it, just open the zip and delete the audio file.

2dlohw6.gif

2pynfoz.gif