[boot animation]watch_dogs_v3.0

Search This thread

nin9

Feb 28, 2011
Z8m73yy.gif

WATCH_DOGS boot animation for nexus 4_

after some misunderstandings as you saw...i removed all my boot animations from the thread.
...and because people requested not to stop doing this boot animations,i upload them again.
[because i'm not a bad person and i didn't like to leave things like that. :) ]
but this time.....only for nexus 4 users,because as you see.....THIS IS A NEXUS 4 THREAD and i do not support other devices.

please don't ask for other resolution and other type of boot files,i will not make them!

to people that already have and downloaded my boot animations,please....and please,
keep it to yourselves,be happy i made the resolution you requested and you and ONLY YOU,HAVE IT!
do not post them on the internet for everyone to edit them and take them as theirs.I DO NOT WANT THAT!
i worked a lot to make these boot animations and i don't want other people to steal my work and do whatever they want with it.

if you have a idea for a new animation feel free to tell me and we can work together and make something epic.....and of course you will have your credits for that.

thank you very much to all the people that helped me,supported me/continue to support me and your kind words,it means a lot to me!

Gdrive link

(flashable zip file,i flash it only in CWM,i hope it works with TWRP too.)

Last edited:

TimTam87

Nov 23, 2013
My Bed
Last edited:

The13thDoctor

Apr 28, 2014
Love it and is using it right now, but do you think you could make the ending logo stay on a bit longer? My Nexus 4 doesn't boot up as quick, so there is a least 5 or 6 seconds of black screen at the end. If you could it would really make my day!

Reactions: Hubaqu

nin9

Feb 28, 2011
Love it and is using it right now, but do you think you could make the ending logo stay on a bit longer? My Nexus 4 doesn't boot up as quick, so there is a least 5 or 6 seconds of black screen at the end. If you could it would really make my day!

+1 it would be cool!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Great!
If you can make another bootanimation, make please :)

sure,no problem.i will make it last longer!:)

edit:

i've posted the link to the longer version on my first post!

enjoy!

Last edited:

nin9

Feb 28, 2011
I do not have this problem using the longer version.

@nin9 could you make the longer version slightly larger? The same, but then larger, you know?
Now the animation just sits in the middle of the screen

Thanks for your work, I can provide flashable zips if you want

i will make the longer version larger.i will post it here when is done.

edit:

i've made and posted the link to larger and longer version of the boot animation,enjoy!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Z8m73yy.gif

WATCH_DOGS boot animation for nexus 4_

after some misunderstandings as you saw...i removed all my boot animations from the thread.
    ...and because people requested not to stop doing this boot animations,i upload them again.
    [because i'm not a bad person and i didn't like to leave things like that. :) ]
    but this time.....only for nexus 4 users,because as you see.....THIS IS A NEXUS 4 THREAD and i do not support other devices.

please don't ask for other resolution and other type of boot files,i will not make them!

to people that already have and downloaded my boot animations,please....and please,
    keep it to yourselves,be happy i made the resolution you requested and you and ONLY YOU,HAVE IT!
    do not post them on the internet for everyone to edit them and take them as theirs.I DO NOT WANT THAT!
    i worked a lot to make these boot animations and i don't want other people to steal my work and do whatever they want with it.

if you have a idea for a new animation feel free to tell me and we can work together and make something epic.....and of course you will have your credits for that.

thank you very much to all the people that helped me,supported me/continue to support me and your kind words,it means a lot to me!

Gdrive link

(flashable zip file,i flash it only in CWM,i hope it works with TWRP too.)

Looping would be a good thing. I have even with the long edition a big time with a boring black screen. :D
    Anyway good work! :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

i am working at a new bootanimation...that one will be looped and more awesome!:D
    converted QMG NOW WORKING FOR SAMSUNG including NOTE 3! (not just nexus devices ;)

seriously...this guy is a beast! be sure to thank his post here

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53439222&postcount=18

be advised this is the Note 3 size dimensions and may not fit on other samsung screens

cool,now go ask that dude to make the v3.0,because i'm not gonna make it!
    good luck!

PS:i really don't like what you did!

that dude tagged himself over my boot animation http://i.imgur.com/9CjqRL0.jpg i worked my ass to make it!!!

i suddenly hate samsung even more now,you guys steal everything!
    How to install?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

It's not a flashable file. You'd have to manually copy it to /system/media. Rename it to bootanimation.zip and change permissions to match the old file.

Sent from my Nexus 4

+1 it would be cool!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Great!
    If you can make another bootanimation, make please :)

sure,no problem.i will make it last longer!:)

edit:

i've posted the link to the longer version on my first post!

enjoy!