[BOOT+DOWNANIMATION] 720x1280 HTC One PureBlack + beats audio

Search This thread

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
I introduce to you, the black HTC One boot and down animations, merged with the beats bootanimation and downanimation that you would find on the HTC Senastion XE.

CHANGE BOOTANIMATION ZIP FOLDER TO hTC_bootup_one.zip and DOWNANIMATION TO hTC_downanimation.zip IF YOU ARE USING A STOCK HTC ROM. CASE SENSITIVE!

Bootanimation preview:
Bootanimation.gif

Downanimation preview:
Downanimation.gif

- 1.68MB, 720x1280, 20fps, infinite beats logo until complete.

- 1.89MB, 720x1280, 15fps.

Last edited:

anyen

Dec 27, 2012
Is it working...cause one x+ is using 1280x720

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
Is it working...cause one x+ is using 1280x720

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Yes, it works. I have to lay it out as 720x1280 otherwise it would be short and fat on your screen, effectively. Like on my phone, it has to be 540x960, 1080x1920 for the One, 480x800 for the One V.

EDIT: I just realised that I typed the title wrong, that has been changed, thanks for pointing that out.

Last edited:

PinoPano

Feb 25, 2013
Hi Kylepont, this mod is great. I tried it and it works perfectly. I have a small request hoping that it can be done easily. Could you get rid of the beats part of the animation and just keep the pure black bootup and bootdown animation?

thanks

Last edited:

BilboSwaggins

Jan 19, 2013
Gillingham, Kent
Hi Kylepont, this mod is great. I tried it and it works perfectly. I have a small request hoping that it can be done easily. Could you get rid of the beats part of the animation and just keep the pure black bootup and bootdown animation?

You can do that yourself. Open the zip, delete part2 and part3, then go onto the desc and get rid of the part2 and part3 partitions and job done.

Sorry mate, but I'm up to here *gestures to the top of my head* with making bootanimations for other people and ROMs, and since this is a job that you can do I frankly can't be arsed. Sorry.

Reactions: PinoPano

PinoPano

Feb 25, 2013
You can do that yourself. Open the zip, delete part2 and part3, then go onto the desc and get rid of the part2 and part3 partitions and job done.

Sorry mate, but I'm up to here *gestures to the top of my head* with making bootanimations for other people and ROMs, and since this is a job that you can do I frankly can't be arsed. Sorry.
Thanks, but believe it or not I tried that already and it didn't work. It got stuck in bootanimation and wouldn't even load. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm setting permissions and all. Any idea?

joey-pagan

Dec 21, 2012
San Juan
Just installed the animations on my phone and they look great! Thanks a bunch! I do have 2 questions though:
1) Is there a particular reason the Downanimation is less fps than the Bootanimation?
2) Is there any way to change the White HTC splash screen right before the Bootanimation to a black one or remove it all-together? 'coz the Black animation looks great but it doesn't look all that great coming from an all-white screen.

PinoPano

Feb 25, 2013
I have the same question too. I tried replacing it using root explorer by going to system/customize/resource but when I restarted my phone it still had the original boot animation.

Did you change permissions? You have to set permissions to:

user read - write
group read
other read

tick those options and untick all the rest and it will def work :good:

Reactions: overclocker012

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I introduce to you, the black HTC One boot and down animations, merged with the beats bootanimation and downanimation that you would find on the HTC Senastion XE.

CHANGE BOOTANIMATION ZIP FOLDER TO hTC_bootup_one.zip and DOWNANIMATION TO hTC_downanimation.zip IF YOU ARE USING A STOCK HTC ROM. CASE SENSITIVE!

Bootanimation preview:
    Bootanimation.gif

Downanimation preview:
    Downanimation.gif

- 1.68MB, 720x1280, 20fps, infinite beats logo until complete.

- 1.89MB, 720x1280, 15fps.

Try unzipping, following the steps and rezipping with winRAR. Change "medium" to "store".

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
    I have the same question too. I tried replacing it using root explorer by going to system/customize/resource but when I restarted my phone it still had the original boot animation.

Did you change permissions? You have to set permissions to:

user read - write
    group read
    other read

tick those options and untick all the rest and it will def work :good:
    Just did this to my One X+ but I noticed when i went to System/Customize/Resource that my boot and down animations were not named as "hTC_bootup_one.zip" and "hTC_downanimation.zip" but simply "bootanimation.zip" and "downanimation.zip"

This could be because I am using Android Revolution HD 7.0 ROM which is basically tweaked stock, I haven't changed anything but my ROM.

So I moved the original animations to my SD card and renamed the new one to the exact same (bootanimation.zip and downanimation.zip)

I then set the following permissions:

Owner: read - write
    Group: read
    Other: read

I set the folder back to Read Only and exited Root Explorer.

I then rebooted and both animations worked flawlessly, I hope this is of some use to someone.