[BOOT] [KERNEL] [6.0] Decrypted & Insecure boot.img with adb fix **Update 01/26/17**

Search This thread

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Xiaomi Poco F3
[BOOT] [KERNEL] [6.0] Decrypted & Insecure boot.img with adb fix **Update 01/26/17**

Here are stock decrypted NXT-AL10 boot.img's with adb fix. They do not force encryption. You can flash these in fastboot or TWRP, just select Image in TWRP then flash. An insecure boot image lets you use adb remount, and adb push or adb pull etc. to /system and its contents. Basically it's using ADB as root.

ALL VERSIONS:

*To remove encryption after flashing to stock , boot into TWRP, then flash my modified boot.img then Format data. If you're running the stock kernel formatting data alone will not remove encryption. The idea is to always be decrypted. Never boot the system with a stock unmodified boot.img or it will encrypt your internal storage. So if youre fastboot flashing back to stock from another rom, flash my modified boot.img instead of the stock one*​

Last edited:

Dioky

Oct 16, 2009
Hi there,

Flashing your boot.img through TWRP didn't work for me. TWRP doesn't seem to recognize the file.
Fastboot flash did the job though.

Dioky

Oct 16, 2009
*Sorry, deleted because accidentally posted in wrong thread*

Last edited:

dlorean

Jul 9, 2008
Wolfsburg
What can it be? When I flash the B168 boot on B152, everything is going well, except for the option to delete authorized devices in development settings. This option isn't available.

Huawei Mate 8 L29~B152 using Tapatalk

bluheart

May 8, 2011
Kozhikode
Flash images via fastboot

Twrp has an.image flashing option just explore a little

Thanks for the twrp zip flushable file bru :D

Last edited:

rkrishnamurthy

Apr 11, 2005
Hi Possible to make the no force encrypt boot image for L29 B170 version..

Can i use the B165 version on L29 B170 version?

Thank you very much

Last edited:

HARRY-MASON

Apr 2, 2016
insecure boot for NXT-L09 BUILD NUMBER B120

Hello. There are insecure boot for NXT-L09 BUILD NUMBER B120? buil number complete is NXT-L09C212B120. My mate 8 is version of mexico. greetings and thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here are stock decrypted NXT-AL10 boot.img's with adb fix. They do not force encryption. You can flash these in fastboot or TWRP, just select Image in TWRP then flash. An insecure boot image lets you use adb remount, and adb push or adb pull etc. to /system and its contents. Basically it's using ADB as root.

ALL VERSIONS:

*To remove encryption after flashing to stock , boot into TWRP, then flash my modified boot.img then Format data. If you're running the stock kernel formatting data alone will not remove encryption. The idea is to always be decrypted. Never boot the system with a stock unmodified boot.img or it will encrypt your internal storage. So if youre fastboot flashing back to stock from another rom, flash my modified boot.img instead of the stock one*​
    Updated to B386.
    I'm waiting confirmation to @ajsmsg78 and after, yes I might test it.

Yes you only have to edit those two files.
    Added B350 to the OP.
    @ajsmsg78

I tested it, it works fine. I forgot to remove my code so I was forced to reinstall the B560, because when I rebooted my code wasn't recognized. Now I'm rooted... All is fine.

Thanks! ;)

For those who want the insecure boot img of the B560, it's below