• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[BOOT LOGO] Motorola Series [Project 9 ¾]

Jan 28, 2020

I have made some Boot Logos for Motorola phones and would like to share them with the community.
Although the project was initially for Moto G5 Plus (Potter), I have made all versions with the text motorola on the boot images.

Features :
  1. N/A hidden
  2. Redesigned bootloader menu
  3. Some other minor changes in boot logo images

These Boot Logos can also be flashed to other Motorola Devices with 1080X1920 screen resolution like:

Other Motorola phone users may use the version of the boot logo with motorola written on the image instead of moto g5 plus.

Use VX.0_BL_9-3_by_4 Zip for Moto G5 Plus.
Use VX.1_BL_9-3_by_4 Zip for other Motorola devices.

The file names with DT at the end stand for Boot Logos suited for Dark Theme.

All Boot Logos have been posted on SOURCEFORGE and more would be added in the coming future. The designs have been separated into two folders and further organized inside each folder by version numbers starting with V1. All the zips are functionally the same and you can flash whichever version you like. The only difference is in the text shown on the Boot Logo image. Head down for viewing previews and downloading the boot logos.

How to Install (via Custom Recovery)
  1. Download the desired ZIP file to your phone
  2. Boot to your Custom Recovery
  3. Go to Install
  4. Go to the location where you have saved the ZIP file
  5. Install the ZIP file and reboot

How to Install (via Fastboot)
  1. Download the desired ZIP file to your PC
  2. Extract logo.bin from the zip file into your adb folder on your PC
  3. Boot to Fastboot
  4. Enter these commands in adb: fastboot flash logo logo.bin
  5. Reboot

Boot Logo Previews

Boot Logo Downloads

If you are unable to download from SOURCEFORGE on your phone, request desktop site from your browser menu to enable download.

Credits: Thanks to the versatile tool made by CaitSith2 for enabling users to customize their phones for all these years.
Disclaimer: Motorola Logo and Batwing Logo is owned by Motorola Inc. Some of the artworks are not entirely my own creation.

Last edited:

karamzak

Aug 8, 2008
Hi,
First i'de like to thank you for your job, and i do try all of this versions on my moto G5 but it doesn't work !
is there is any other versions can i try it on my moto.
Thank you

Jan 28, 2020
Hi,
First i'de like to thank you for your job, and i do try all of this versions on my moto G5 but it doesn't work !
is there is any other versions can i try it on my moto.
Thank you
Thank you :)
What problem are you facing? Are you trying to install via custom recovery or fastboot?
The post and the entire catalogue of boot logos have been updated for some minor revisions. Please try again and post back here.

arosteguiarce

Apr 26, 2020
correct the v5 logo, look at the word "key"

If you could correct the v5 logo, look at the word "key" in the phrase id: bad key. right next to the white sail on the lighthouse. you could enlarge the boat and make it white or just extend the sail to the left a little :fingers-crossed:

Jan 28, 2020
If you could correct the v5 logo, look at the word "key" in the phrase id: bad key. right next to the white sail on the lighthouse. you could enlarge the boat and make it white or just extend the sail to the left a little :fingers-crossed:
You must be using a stock ROM and hence the ID: Bad Key being displayed (https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=74554386&postcount=6)
Flashing any custom ROM will display N/A instead and the boot logos I made are for those running custom ROMs
Almost all boot logos in the forum are made to hide N/A only. Sorry for not mentioning in the post.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone