- Jan 28, 2020
I have made some Boot Logos for Motorola phones and would like to share them with the community.
Although the project was initially for Moto G5 Plus (Potter), I have made all versions with the text motorola on the boot images.
- N/A hidden
- Redesigned bootloader menu
- Some other minor changes in boot logo images
These Boot Logos can also be flashed to other Motorola Devices with 1080X1920 screen resolution like:
Other Motorola phone users may use the version of the boot logo with motorola written on the image instead of moto g5 plus.
Use VX.0_BL_9-3_by_4 Zip for Moto G5 Plus.
Use VX.1_BL_9-3_by_4 Zip for other Motorola devices.
The file names with DT at the end stand for Boot Logos suited for Dark Theme.
All Boot Logos have been posted on SOURCEFORGE and more would be added in the coming future. The designs have been separated into two folders and further organized inside each folder by version numbers starting with V1. All the zips are functionally the same and you can flash whichever version you like. The only difference is in the text shown on the Boot Logo image. Head down for viewing previews and downloading the boot logos.
How to Install (via Custom Recovery)
- Download the desired ZIP file to your phone
- Boot to your Custom Recovery
- Go to Install
- Go to the location where you have saved the ZIP file
- Install the ZIP file and reboot
How to Install (via Fastboot)
- Download the desired ZIP file to your PC
- Extract logo.bin from the zip file into your adb folder on your PC
- Boot to Fastboot
- Enter these commands in adb: fastboot flash logo logo.bin
Boot Logo Previews
Boot Logo Downloads
If you are unable to download from SOURCEFORGE on your phone, request desktop site from your browser menu to enable download.
Credits: Thanks to the versatile tool made by CaitSith2 for enabling users to customize their phones for all these years.
Disclaimer: Motorola Logo and Batwing Logo is owned by Motorola Inc. Some of the artworks are not entirely my own creation.