[BOOT PROBLEM] - After Unlocking the Bootloader

Search This thread

SeptoneSirius

Jan 30, 2019
So I successfully unlocked the bootloader of my phone, but moments later after the usual message "Your device has been unlocked and can't be trusted" and the Sony logo has appeared, it then bootloops. Showing the message and the logo over and over again. Is there a way to fix this?

SeptoneSirius

Jan 30, 2019
Is it a bootloop or stuck on a certain screen

As what I stated earlier, it's a bootloop. Here's a video of my problem. 'youtu.be (slash) vg7gDIK_zIU'

Also, when I connect the phone with the USB as Green LED will appear in order to enter bootloop, there will be a certain amount of one minute to bootloop automatically. I have to hold Volume Up and Power Button at the same time on the black screen in order to shut down.

Last edited:

kiukirimas

May 13, 2012
You just need to reflash a firmware with flashtool, and it will be ok. Remember to download firmwares by Xperiafirm on flashtool

SeptoneSirius

Jan 30, 2019
You just need to reflash a firmware with flashtool, and it will be ok. Remember to download firmwares by Xperiafirm on flashtool

How can I reflash my phone when I can't get my phone into fastboot mode (blue icon won't lit). Even Sony's Emma couldn't detect the phone after I plug it to the PC while Holding Volume Up button.

kiukirimas

May 13, 2012
Flashmode not Fastboot mode

How can I reflash my phone when I can't get my phone into fastboot mode (blue icon won't lit). Even Sony's Emma couldn't detect the phone after I plug it to the PC while Holding Volume Up button.

Try presing volume (-) button which will make your phone enter into flashmode, and flash your firmware by flashtool, if you use the volume (+) button the software will not recognize your phone, and remember to install the drivers provided by Flashtool.