Boot problem - lineage 14.1 - system profiles

Search This thread

kue-SM-T715

Mar 11, 2016
After installing lineage 14.1 (diferent nightlys including 2017-02-21) on my i9300 everything is ok.

Now I started using the system-profiles and found the following problem:
- In principle its working
- when I add a profile for "home" with "inactivity display off" (German translation) its working as expected,
- but after reboot the main-screen stays empty, no SIM-Pin-entry and nothing to see.
- only the status bar is there an I can pull it down. But when I try to change settings: Nothing visible on the main screen.

Any Idea?

p.s.: different profile managers I used before seem not to work under Nougat / lineage 14.1

Reactions: hubertchan

shivadow

Jan 26, 2012
If you have been flipping roms like pancakes then i hope you wiped data and cache?. If you did, try flashing the rom twice to remove remnants of old roms.

Beamed in by telepathy.

kue-SM-T715

Mar 11, 2016
If you have been flipping roms like pancakes then i hope you wiped data and cache?. If you did, try flashing the rom twice to remove remnants of old roms.

Beamed in by telepathy.

Yes, thanks for reminding: Factory reset / install new build (ZIP) w. twrp 3.0.2 / Wipe Cache & Dalvic / reboot -> New install (at least four times).

Looking forward for more hints :cyclops:

shivadow

Jan 26, 2012
It would seem like a bug in the lockscreen. Have you tried another launcher or lock screen to see if the problem still exists?

Beamed in by telepathy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After installing lineage 14.1 (diferent nightlys including 2017-02-21) on my i9300 everything is ok.

Now I started using the system-profiles and found the following problem:
    - In principle its working
    - when I add a profile for "home" with "inactivity display off" (German translation) its working as expected,
    - but after reboot the main-screen stays empty, no SIM-Pin-entry and nothing to see.
    - only the status bar is there an I can pull it down. But when I try to change settings: Nothing visible on the main screen.

Any Idea?

p.s.: different profile managers I used before seem not to work under Nougat / lineage 14.1