Boot problem - lineage 14.1 - system profiles

Search This thread

kue-SM-T715

Mar 11, 2016
After installing lineage 14.1 (diferent nightlys including 2017-02-21) on my i9300 everything is ok.

Now I started using the system-profiles and found the following problem:
- In principle its working
- when I add a profile for "home" with "inactivity display off" (German translation) its working as expected,
- but after reboot the main-screen stays empty, no SIM-Pin-entry and nothing to see.
- only the status bar is there an I can pull it down. But when I try to change settings: Nothing visible on the main screen.

Any Idea?

p.s.: different profile managers I used before seem not to work under Nougat / lineage 14.1

Reactions: hubertchan

shivadow

Jan 26, 2012
If you have been flipping roms like pancakes then i hope you wiped data and cache?. If you did, try flashing the rom twice to remove remnants of old roms.

Beamed in by telepathy.

kue-SM-T715

Mar 11, 2016
If you have been flipping roms like pancakes then i hope you wiped data and cache?. If you did, try flashing the rom twice to remove remnants of old roms.

Beamed in by telepathy.

Yes, thanks for reminding: Factory reset / install new build (ZIP) w. twrp 3.0.2 / Wipe Cache & Dalvic / reboot -> New install (at least four times).

Looking forward for more hints :cyclops:

shivadow

Jan 26, 2012
It would seem like a bug in the lockscreen. Have you tried another launcher or lock screen to see if the problem still exists?

Beamed in by telepathy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After installing lineage 14.1 (diferent nightlys including 2017-02-21) on my i9300 everything is ok.

Now I started using the system-profiles and found the following problem:
    - In principle its working
    - when I add a profile for "home" with "inactivity display off" (German translation) its working as expected,
    - but after reboot the main-screen stays empty, no SIM-Pin-entry and nothing to see.
    - only the status bar is there an I can pull it down. But when I try to change settings: Nothing visible on the main screen.

Any Idea?

p.s.: different profile managers I used before seem not to work under Nougat / lineage 14.1
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone