• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

boot/recovery destroyed no fastboot, not connecting to pc

Search This thread

najam489

Aug 8, 2016
Hi my mobile is stuck at the current image(boot/recovery) have been destroyed and can not boot
restarting in few seconds, i have tried
power + vol-up, power + vol-down , power + both up-down vol but none worked not connected to pc as well just continuously restarting

signy7

Apr 7, 2016
1. When Phone restaring (while black Screen ) push "Volume Down" , phone will into "Fastboot " ( bootloader) mode
2. Install Usb Adb Driver, to detected phone in PC
3.Now you Can flash via "adb" or "Fastboot"

najam489

Aug 8, 2016
Bro Iam also having the same problem can u seggest me how to solve it
@Nithish_rana @Sief Sayed
sorry I might be late and I don`t remember how I solved that problem but all I remember is my bootloader was unlock Thank God if its lock then this method wont work, download and install drivers of your phone and adb driver, then press both volume up and volume down + power button when your phone is restarting and make sure your phone is not connected to computer/laptop or to adapter when you do this step it didn't worked for me while my mobile was connected to the laptop, hopefully your phone will boot into bootloader mode,

najam489

Aug 8, 2016
@Nithish_rana @Sief Sayed
you can check if your device is connected via "adb Fastboot devices" command in the cmd
make sure you open cmd in the folder where your adb files are lets say your adb files are in C://myPhotos
so you have to open cmd from c://myPhotos