[BOOT] Remove Boot Warning - All Exynos Devices - After Root - Tutorial - 14th December 2020

Was this useful and you were satisfied with the outcome...?

• Yes

• Neutral

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Search This thread

Dante63

• Nov 1, 2015
    the Clouds
    hy sir iam using galaxy s20 fe exynos version with one ui 3.1 but iam not able unlock bootloader and oem unlock is disable as oem lock = lock(L) in download mode ,frp lock is off when ever i try to flash rom through odin it stucks and i get warning on download mode stating that ,custom binary blocked ,and kg state is = normal , what to do ?
    This thread is about changing the boot images, if I would help, I know everyoshould be the same process approximately but I never updated my phone to android 11 with one ui 3 or 3.1...

So I am unable to advise you with what to do...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello everyone :cool:...
      I hope you all are fine...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance, like really really in advance 🎄🎅 lol ...

First, I'd like to say God Bless @Dr.Ketan, @geiti94 & @ianmacd as a Samsung Device owner, I've always rooted my device through their hard efforts in making guides and flashables and God Bless @topjohnwu for Magisk...
      God bless all developers contributing to XDA Forum too...

Right, so after getting the root on the phone, especially in the new Android OS or the majority of Android devices or so,
      The boot-up screen wasn't like what we were used to,
      There are many warnings which kind of screams ROOTED device aside from not being beautiful...

I decided on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 to fix that, experimented and I loved it, but one thing happened...
      Just like I did with the SoundMod to enable Duel Speaker on my previous phone, Many members posted asking if it can be done for their device...
      So here I am, Opening another tutorial thread that hopefully would be helpful to many of you on how to handle the problem of removing the annoying boot warning...

So let's get started but first:
      Important Notice (Hijack not intended):
      I did search in XDA thread for different devices (randomly selected) and some had a thread and some did not for fixing the warning...
      What I want to say is, I am sharing my own experience and experiment from my Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra...

My Intentions are to simply support all Devices with a solution as much as I can (I sadly don't have time to check the Snapdragon but I did try with @louforgiveno & I thank him for experimenting with me, forgive me for not being able to help snappy users, if I get the time, I will defiantly look into making it possible)...
      ok now, next is getting your files ready, you will need:
      • 7-Zip Zstandard Edition credits go to Tino Reichardt...
      • Your Original ROM (You mainly need the BL aka Bootloader file but it's good to have the original ROM), get it from the website or XDA, if you just want to remove the boot warning and don't want to download the entire ROM then regardless of the CSC version, make sure the ROM or the BL you will grab has the exact boot screen of yours, again, you only need the BL (Bootloader) file which would look like BL_****_****_****_***_***_why_so_long_name.tar.md5 or so...
      Now the instructions, LET'S GO:
      1. BACKUP YOUR PHONE BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING, ok sorry for yelling, I just don't want to see any of you go through the hustle of going into boot loops or anything else...
      2. Install the 7zip Zs edition...
      3. now right-click on the BL file and to 7-Zip ZS -> open archive...
      4. Drag the file up_param.bin.lz4 outside anywhere you want...
      5. now right-click on the up_param.bin.lz4 and 7-Zip ZS -> extract here, you will have up_param.bin...
      6. now right-click on the up_param.bin file and 7-Zip ZS -> open archive...
      7. Inside 2 images are important, 1 is the warning in red font and the other is the logo if you wish to customize your boot screen, make it cool :cool: or keep it as it is stock...
      8. So drag the following "logo.jpg" and "booting_warning.jpg" to anywhere you want and minimize the window...
        Some of you may ask & wonder about "svb_orange.jpg" as this is the bootloader warning :unsure:, yes true, but there is no need for it if you wish to have a normal boot screen
      9. Edit with paint "booting_warning.jpg" and make it completely black...
      10. Now for "logo.jpg" you have 2 options:
        1. If you want to show the stock logo instead of bootloader warning, rename "logo.jpg" to "svb_orange.jpg" and you're done...
        2. If you want a custom logo, edit the logo without resizing or changing its dimensions, make a duplicate, one will be "logo.jpg" and the other is "svb_orange.jpg"...
      11. Now open the minimized window or if you closed the window then right-click on the up_param.bin file and to 7-Zip ZS -> open archive...
      12. Drag the images back into the up_param.bin and close the window...
      13. Now right-click on up_param.bin and 7-Zip ZS -> Add to archive...
      14. Change Archive format to tar, change nothing else, and hit ok...
      15. Feel free to change the name from up_param.tar to whatever you want like "I_am_cool_I_fix_bl_warning.tar" 😂 in my case I would write the device name and version with meaningful description "STOCK_NOTE_20_ULTRA_OS10_FIX_BL.tar", IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOT USE SPACE, DOTS OR SPECIAL CHARACTERS WHEN NAMING THE FILE, ok ok, I am calm now...
      16. Now Flash the tar file treating it as a BL file when flashing (NOT RECOVERY FLASHABLE)...
      17. I think I said "now" a lot but don't worry we are done lol 😂...
      18. Enjoy looking at your phone, no more warning or annoying press to continue, it will boot up like it used to 😁...
      Here is an example of before and after for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus 5G, you should be able to tell which is before and which is after and what I mean by stock (10.1) and center (custom) (10.2)...
      Before BL Flash 10+ 5G.gif
      <-- Before & After -->
      After BL Flash 10+ 5G.gif

Don't Forget to Smash the (y)THANKS (y) Button
      and
      if you're very happy, support or buy me a cup of coffee through a donation, that would be nice 🙂...

...:cowboy: Happy Modification :cowboy:...
      Thank you man for the detailed steps… really appreciated…
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone