• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

boot the system

Search This thread
Oct 25, 2021
hello guys,
I need help.
(I'm Brazilian and this text will be translated by google translator)

Come on,
After many ROM's tests, bootloader unlocking, root's and bla bla bla , I came back with my motorcycle z2 play the stck rom, bootloader locked, no root...but it never booted normally, always enters fastboot saying no command, and only after entering start bootloader followed by start it boots.
I never managed to resolve this.
Yesterday I installed Custom Evolution, of course unlocking the bootloader again, but it didn't work.
Now it only boots into TWRP Recovery, and I need to do the same procedure, start bootloader / start
Any solution???

Oct 25, 2021
fb_mode_set tells the device to always reboot the bootloader mode
fb_mode_clear returns the device to the normal boot sequence

Doesn't matter if a stock or custom rom.
I did the fastboot procedure oem fb_mode_clear
and I started, it turned on normally, but after restarting to test, it went back to recovery;

Sorry, I don't want to be bothering you, but I want to solve this, it's boring to keep calling the cel like this.

Last edited:

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
I did the fastboot procedure oem fb_mode_clear
and I started, it turned on normally, but after restarting to test, it went back to recovery;

Sorry, I don't want to be bothering you, but I want to solve this, it's boring to keep calling the cel like this.
What does getvar all say? remove IMEI before posting.
Code:
fastboot getvar all

Oct 25, 2021
1638837934499.png

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
Oct 25, 2021
Have tried LMSA's Rescue option?
not yet, but I can try tomorrow.
to use it I will have to go back to stock rom, root and bootloader??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It sounds like you forgot to do fastboot oem fb_mode_clear when going back to stock; otherwise the bootloader gets stuck with fastboot oem fb_mode_set which basically means start the phone into the bootloader
    I just performed the procedure
    with LANSA.
    Did not work...Continue the same way, restart bootloader>>start, then start the system
    I think I'm going to give up.
    Not exactly sure for Z2 Play, but in some devices, the No Command screen is a kind of prerequisite screen that you need to bypass in order to access the Stock Recovery. So could you try the hardware key combination such as: pressing and holding the Power Button and while doing so, press the Volume Up key. Then after about 5 seconds release the Volume Up key and then subsequently release the Power key.

While this key combination isn't exactly for Z2 Play, but it has worked for me across a couple of devices, so try it out. And if doing so takes your device to stock recovery, then you could easily boot to the System from there (via the Reboot System Now option).