[Bootanimation] Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 [update] - Landscape

Search This thread

febycv

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 14, 2011
Michigan
I got my hands on the Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 game & just went crazy about it.....:cool:

So, I spend a couple of hours and made a Boot Animation & just thought to share it with you to get the real Game Feel.....:D

call_of_duty_modern_warfare_3.jpg

This boot animation has a comparatively longer period. So if you are in cm7 or miui, you can experience only a portion of it. Best viewed in Sense Roms.

Now added the background music, so it's much better now.......If you are using any Virtuous Roms (including the latest), use the sense 3.0 version.

Download the Version based on your Rom

The MIUI version is here. Use this link. This is a .mtz file so just run it, it will do the rest.

Make sure you have you have sufficient space in /system folder, before you start with the procedure.

Procedure to install via CWM Recovery

1. Download the Flashable zip file from the above list.

2. Do a Nandroid Backup.

3. Reboot into Recovery & Flash the zip.

4. Now reboot & enjoy........:D

Last edited:

NatsuDragneell

Jul 12, 2011
Cincinnati
Reserved

Waiting for flashable version
I don't like going into system files using root explorer scared imma mess up but thx !

sent from mi myTouch ICS 4G via xda premium

mulletcutter

Jun 6, 2010
GA
Reserved

Waiting for flashable version
I don't like going into system files using root explorer scared imma mess up but thx !

So u were ok on s-off and rooting your phone but are scared to copy and pasted a BOOTANIMATION? That even if its not there ur phone will still boot.

febycv

Jul 14, 2011
Michigan
Just a few Queries

Guys, I just want to know a few things from you.....

• Is the file too big for you or can you afford it?

• Can you complete the animation before your phone booted up?

• Do you feel the animation is sluggish at any point?

• Are you satisfied with the picture quality?

Your suggestions will definitely help to improve my work........:cool:

The flashable versions are ready & will be uploaded once I am satisfied with your responses......

Last edited:

mulletcutter

Jun 6, 2010
GA
I'm running cm7, so I have enough space in system. With a sense 3.0 rom I had a 70mb bootanimation.

It was sluggish at times, and saw the video for like maybe 8 - 10 seconds. How long is the video?

NatsuDragneell

Jul 12, 2011
Cincinnati
Guys, I just want to know a few things from you.....

• Is the file too big for you or can you afford it?

• Can you complete the animation before your phone booted up?

• Do you feel the animation is sluggish at any point?

• Are you satisfied with the picture quality?

Your suggestions will definitely help to improve my work........:cool:

The flashable versions are ready & will be uploaded once I am satisfied with your responses......

A lil sluggish and picture quality can be a lil better but overall it's a great BA !

febycv

Jul 14, 2011
Michigan
OP Updated

Now includes the background music & tried to reduce the sluggishness..............

Thank you all for your continued support & encouragement........Your Suggestions are valuable to me........:cool:

febycv

Jul 14, 2011
Michigan
Can anyone make a video of this boot animation????......It will help a lot of people to see the real action before flashing the file.

Last edited:

The Archangel

Sep 2, 2010
Virginia beach
Any chance of a v for vendetta boot ani, sorry getting off topic. Btw the mw3 looks like it's being squeezed to fit the screen. if it was like how the real trailer looks like on our phone, it'll be perfect.

If I helped, give thanks( via the button :) )
From my fist to your face, enjoy!

febycv

Jul 14, 2011
Michigan
Any chance of a v for vendetta boot ani, sorry getting off topic. Btw the mw3 looks like it's being squeezed to fit the screen. if it was like how the real trailer looks like on our phone, it'll be perfect.

If I helped, give thanks( via the button :) )
From my fist to your face, enjoy!
You are right, it will look perfect in the landscape mode. I made my first version like that.

But, i then thought most people will not like the idea of viewing the boot animation in landscape. So i Choose the portrait mode.

I extracted it from a 720p video. It may seem to be squeezed, but it was a hectic job to write the conversion script.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got my hands on the Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3 game & just went crazy about it.....:cool:

So, I spend a couple of hours and made a Boot Animation & just thought to share it with you to get the real Game Feel.....:D

call_of_duty_modern_warfare_3.jpg

This boot animation has a comparatively longer period. So if you are in cm7 or miui, you can experience only a portion of it. Best viewed in Sense Roms.

Now added the background music, so it's much better now.......If you are using any Virtuous Roms (including the latest), use the sense 3.0 version.

Download the Version based on your Rom

The MIUI version is here. Use this link. This is a .mtz file so just run it, it will do the rest.

Make sure you have you have sufficient space in /system folder, before you start with the procedure.

Procedure to install via CWM Recovery

1. Download the Flashable zip file from the above list.

2. Do a Nandroid Backup.

3. Reboot into Recovery & Flash the zip.

4. Now reboot & enjoy........:D
    3.5 ofcorse its a 3.5 rom

i hear the sound great i just dont see the animation the virtuous animation is still there though

It's clearly stated on the OP to use 3.0 version for any Virtuous Rom. Read the instructions carefully.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk