• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[BOOTANIMATION][DEC 27] Original Nexus 720p

Search This thread

BlackDino

Sep 11, 2010
This is a flashable,
flash through CMW

attachment.php

Dec 27th - added the all white animation thanks to brchickery

Attachments

• Galaxy-Nexus-One-S-bootanimation.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 15,338
  • Galaxy-Nexus-One-S-Extra-White-bootanimation.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 4,363
Last edited:

Auron694

Dec 10, 2011
Colle Di Val D'Elsa
The only thing i have to do is flash it from recovery like i did with the update? So, i don't remember the name of the option, but something like "flash choosing from sdcard"?
Thanks,
Simone

Optimusg2x

Apr 22, 2011
Chicago
I like the old boot animation better than the new one. Thanks for posting your work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

sluflyer06

Nov 21, 2011
Saint Louis
Diggin this, thanks. Looks very nice on the GN screen.

If anyone doesn't want to flash this thru CWM just pull the bootanimation.zip out of the CWM zip and copy/paste it with root explorer into your \system\media and its good to go. (4.0.3) I re-named my stock boot bootanimation.zipBAK so it was there in case of a problem.

Auron694

Dec 10, 2011
Colle Di Val D'Elsa
Diggin this, thanks. Looks very nice on the GN screen.

If anyone doesn't want to flash this thru CWM just pull the bootanimation.zip out of the CWM zip and copy/paste it with root explorer into your \system\media and its good to go. (4.0.3) I re-named my stock boot bootanimation.zipBAK so it was there in case of a problem.

I don't know why, but i can't do this because root explorer says that system/media is a read-only folder...

N

NitrozKC

Cheers Black Dino. I will implement it in my latest release. I prefer the old boot animation anyways.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

I don't know why, but i can't do this because root explorer says that system/media is a read-only folder...

Select the "R/W" option at the top of Root Explorer. Thats if your rooted.

Auron694

Dec 10, 2011
Colle Di Val D'Elsa
Cheers Black Dino. I will implement it in my latest release. I prefer the old boot animation anyways.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Select the "R/W" option at the top of Root Explorer. Thats if your rooted.

When I click on Mount R/W nothing happens, and i can't still rename the file...
EDIT: Uhm... Titanium Backup says my phone is not rooted... how can i know if it's rooted or not? Superuser is installed on my phone, so i thought it was rooted...
EDIT 2: i did it! My phone wasn't rooted... i'm a noob...

Last edited:

BlackDino

Sep 11, 2010
When I click on Mount R/W nothing happens, and i can't still rename the file...
EDIT: Uhm... Titanium Backup says my phone is not rooted... how can i know if it's rooted or not? Superuser is installed on my phone, so i thought it was rooted...
EDIT 2: i did it! My phone wasn't rooted... i'm a noob...

if your not rooted you will probably have to use adb

Top Liked Posts