[Bootanimation][Flashable] Dr. Who (1080x1920) (Updated 4/26)

Search This thread

itzsnookums

Oct 22, 2009
Spokane, Wa
Dr. Who Bootanimation for HTC One (1080x1920)​

125.jpg

Created a Bootanimation for my One cause i'm a bit of a nerd like that...This has only the Dr. Who bootanimation right now with more projects that i'm working on now....(such as StarTrek, StarWars, etc.) and if you have any ideas just threw them out there and i'll see what i can get together....but no promises....but i'll try.....

IF YOU WANT A CUSTOM BOOTSCREEN OR HAVE IDEAS POST THEM AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO =-)

Will make more as time goes along....

Youtube video with Bootanimation here......(This was originally for the One X, but remade it for One......)

This has the new 11th Doctor Theme.....

COMING SOON

HTC YOU Bootanimation......converting now.......
HTC One First look Bootanimation......

DOWNLOADS:

DOWNLOAD (WITH THEME MUSIC) (Flashable in recovery now)

Bootanimation_Dr.Who Flashable.zip (93.5 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!zBRFTDCa!R6Q5WiXQi1RfGPGij3gsgS1Ffat4Fd5LarQkB5sldW8

EXTRAS:

(TARDIS Bootsound)---Requested by pierceheart
Tardis_9.mp3 (56 KB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!vQRWgZ7S!Iau2vD7nfj87OkxlSUT65mURfMIhZhJpaP8x32Fu4rE

Place desired .mp3 file (needs to be named HTC_Boot.mp3 to work) in system/customize/resource........

(Tried adding .Gif, looked retarded)

Attachments

• 125.jpg
    125.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 14,879
Last edited:

zole2112

Oct 23, 2008
Wisconsin
I would be forever in your debt if you could make this a boot animation for my HTC One. I had an app to convert animated gifs for my Inspire but it doesn't do 1080x1920 unfortunately..Thanks!

Had to zip the animated gif, hope it works.

Trekest

Sep 9, 2009
Just seen your boot, really liked it!
I've got an idea though - what do you think about getting the final Tardis animation to continue, and then the doors be opened (assuming the animation is taken from the latest Who intro) to reveal the original HTC One last animation frame (with a DW logo instead of beats)?

Reactions: itzsnookums

jonny68

Mar 27, 2010
Dublin
More of a star wars fan so would love a boot animation of Luke Skywalker duelling with Darth Vadar with light sabers :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Agent0hibachi

Nov 16, 2009
Battlefield 4

When i had my HTC EVO 3D i had the commercial to Battlefield 3. Wondering if you could do the same with the new Battlefield 4 commercial take a clip from their.

itzsnookums

Oct 22, 2009
Spokane, Wa
You can add a altered default.xml that will put it in where you want it(i have mine in system/customiz/resource(stock location) and renamed and have up and down audio

Sent from my Sweet Ass Lte

Think i will have to play with that xml a little.....

Sorry guys, will have some more here very soon...

Laptop died---transitioned over to desktop and windows 8, finally ready to make some more animations......

itzsnookums

Oct 22, 2009
Spokane, Wa
How did you make sure it's flashable? I thought that it varied dependant on where the boot animation is located on different ROMs.

It usually is in the system/customize/resource folder by default, not many roms deviate away from that...i know Venom changes some things for the One XL but never had issues.....I just set it up for the default location.....

J70

Jul 25, 2011

Tardis_9.mp3 (56 KB)

Looks so good but...

Any chance that you could upload the two files to somewhere else? Can't seem to get MEGA working on my boxes. :(

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dr. Who Bootanimation for HTC One (1080x1920)​

125.jpg

Created a Bootanimation for my One cause i'm a bit of a nerd like that...This has only the Dr. Who bootanimation right now with more projects that i'm working on now....(such as StarTrek, StarWars, etc.) and if you have any ideas just threw them out there and i'll see what i can get together....but no promises....but i'll try.....

IF YOU WANT A CUSTOM BOOTSCREEN OR HAVE IDEAS POST THEM AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO =-)

Will make more as time goes along....

Youtube video with Bootanimation here......(This was originally for the One X, but remade it for One......)

This has the new 11th Doctor Theme.....

COMING SOON

HTC YOU Bootanimation......converting now.......
    HTC One First look Bootanimation......

DOWNLOADS:

DOWNLOAD (WITH THEME MUSIC) (Flashable in recovery now)

https://mega.co.nz/#!zBRFTDCa!R6Q5WiXQi1RfGPGij3gsgS1Ffat4Fd5LarQkB5sldW8

EXTRAS:

Tardis_9.mp3 (56 KB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!vQRWgZ7S!Iau2vD7nfj87OkxlSUT65mURfMIhZhJpaP8x32Fu4rE

Place desired .mp3 file (needs to be named HTC_Boot.mp3 to work) in system/customize/resource........

(Tried adding .Gif, looked retarded)
    You can add a altered default.xml that will put it in where you want it(i have mine in system/customiz/resource(stock location) and renamed and have up and down audio

Sent from my Sweet Ass Lte
    try it again, updated OP with flashable .zip.....Hope you like it....

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
    love the climactic music you used but wanted to see if you could get a good clip of the current seasons Intro Music. I like the way the theme has evolved over the years
    Just seen your boot, really liked it!
    I've got an idea though - what do you think about getting the final Tardis animation to continue, and then the doors be opened (assuming the animation is taken from the latest Who intro) to reveal the original HTC One last animation frame (with a DW logo instead of beats)?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone