[BOOTANIMATION] Joker 720x1280

Search This thread

orionfrg

Jul 16, 2008
Winnipeg
These boot animations are for the Galaxy Nexus, these are my second contribution to the forum, I'm a newbie on the galaxy nexus since it is my second Android device. I hope you guys like it!

1e9r2p.gif
xm3dd4.gif

This animation was created by the great talented artist Warren Hyde ([email protected]), who lend me the source files to build this bootanimation. I hope you guys like it!

qzovhe.jpg

Attachments

• bootanimation2.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,581
  • bootanimation.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 6,874
  • bootanimation3.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 10,365
Last edited:

orionfrg

Jul 16, 2008
Winnipeg
Delete temporary files

How can back to stock PA BootANIMATION?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk HD

If you still have the boot animation stored in your phone, you don't have to worry.You just have to remove the bootanimation from the temporal location. Normally when an app installs a boot animation it stores the files into a semi-permanent location:

/system/media/bootanimation.zip

But the stock bootanimation is stored in the permament location:

/data/local/bootanimation.zip

Check with rootexplorer or other root file manager app if you still have the stock bootanimation in the permanent location; if the files are still there, the you only have to remove the bootanimation.zip file from the semi-permanent location (/system/media/ easy fix 1). If you deleted these files, then you will have to look for stock bootanimations, and insert the files in the permanet location (/data/local/ easy fix 2). Or do a fresh stock install (time demanding fix). Either way, good luck, I hope you get your boot animation back in your device! :good:

Reactions: sym_m

orionfrg

Jul 16, 2008
Winnipeg
Not a flashable zip

This seems to not work in TWRP? ANy ideas hot to make it work?

This is not a flashable zip, just use ROM Toolbox or any other root app that inserts bootanimations, or use root explorer to manually place the files in /system/media/ and rename the file to bootanimation.zip with permissions rwxr-xr-x

Reactions: Sean-El

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These boot animations are for the Galaxy Nexus, these are my second contribution to the forum, I'm a newbie on the galaxy nexus since it is my second Android device. I hope you guys like it!

1e9r2p.gif
    xm3dd4.gif

This animation was created by the great talented artist Warren Hyde ([email protected]), who lend me the source files to build this bootanimation. I hope you guys like it!

qzovhe.jpg

niceeee. you should make batman bootanimation :)

That is your mistake for not making a backup.

niceeee. you should make batman bootanimation :)

+1
    Delete temporary files

If you still have the boot animation stored in your phone, you don't have to worry.You just have to remove the bootanimation from the temporal location. Normally when an app installs a boot animation it stores the files into a semi-permanent location:

/system/media/bootanimation.zip

But the stock bootanimation is stored in the permament location:

/data/local/bootanimation.zip

Check with rootexplorer or other root file manager app if you still have the stock bootanimation in the permanent location; if the files are still there, the you only have to remove the bootanimation.zip file from the semi-permanent location (/system/media/ easy fix 1). If you deleted these files, then you will have to look for stock bootanimations, and insert the files in the permanet location (/data/local/ easy fix 2). Or do a fresh stock install (time demanding fix). Either way, good luck, I hope you get your boot animation back in your device! :good:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone