[BOOTANIMATION, LiveWallpaper] CyperPunk 2077 OnePlus 8T SE Port [All Devices/ ROMs ]

Search This thread

Aswin08

Dec 31, 2012
I'm wondering the sam

7pro and 7t pro have bigger screen with bigger res, so it looks half filled
Is there any way to upscale it?

What's the resolution of Pro devices?

I have pixel experience rom android 10 running on poco f1. I have flashed the magisk file. But still I see pixel boot animation please help.

Did you try different zips? Try to find the location of your stock bootanimation and use appropriate file from first post.

Reactions: Goutham MN

Aswin08

Dec 31, 2012
CyberPunk 2077 Bootanimation Custom Edition [MAGISK]
Based on user request.

Difference from Original version - Less console animation and More cool CP Logo Glitch.

Compatibility :
Tested Working on OnePlus 7T and 6T running OOS 10, Redmi Note 3 Running Custom Pie.

Requirements:
Magisk 19+
All devices/ROMs with 1080p

Downloads :
TypeA ROMS : Most Stock/OEM ROMs of OP7T, 6T and Few CUSTOM ROMs.
Having bootanimation directory as System/Media

TypeB ROMS : Most CUSTOM ROMs and Few Stock/OEM ROMs of OP8T.
Having bootanimation directory as System/Product/Media

SimpleNeeds

Oct 31, 2020
Xiaomi Poco F1

2077.png

If you like to buy me a coffee and support, click here! :highfive:
Telegram Support and Downloads, Previews
t.me/aunitstudios

Official Bootanimation from the OnePlus 8T CyperPunk Limited Edition [MAGISK] :

Compatibility :

Tested Working on OnePlus 7T and 6T running OOS 10.
Magisk 19+
Download:
Stock OxygenOS/ Stock OEM ROMs (Points to System Media)-
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675584915
Custom/AOSP ROMs/OOS 8T (Points to System Product Media)-
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675587538
Custom/AOSP ROMs with Separate Dark BootAnimation (Use if above ones doesn't work) -
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675587537

Official LIVE WALLPAPER Port from the OnePlus 8T CyperPunk Limited Edition :

Compatibility :

Tested Working on OnePlus 7T and 6T running OOS 10. Might work with all devices. Thanks to RocketSauce83 for base oneplus 7 apk.

Download:
Original Version (Dimmed at end of the animation)-
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675587545
Custom Version (Clear and Vibrant at end of animation)-
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675587544

Bootanimation and Live Wallpaper Preview -

Thank you kind sir. But I am unable to use this on my poco f1. I use the stock miui 12 latest version running on android 10. I did everything like adding it manually from the magisk manager and rebooting but the miui Boot animation remains the same old crappy miui Boot animation. Could you please help me out with this? Thank you once again for making such dope stuff

Thank you kind sir. But I am unable to use this on my poco f1. I use the stock miui 12 latest version running on android 10. I did everything like adding it manually from the magisk manager and rebooting but the miui Boot animation remains the same old crappy miui Boot animation. Could you please help me out with this? Thank you once again for making such dope stuff
Open up root explorer or similar app go to root the system then media and see if you boot animation is stored there and named boot animation. If it is not you will have to open his magisk zip with 7zip or rar and change the path and name for the boot animation to place is correctly in your phone. Also you may want to edit the boot animation by using 7zip in desc to match the resolution of your phone

Reactions: SimpleNeeds

SimpleNeeds

Oct 31, 2020
Xiaomi Poco F1
Open up root explorer or similar app go to root the system then media and see if you boot animation is stored there and named boot animation. If it is not you will have to open his magisk zip with 7zip or rar and change the path and name for the boot animation to place is correctly in your phone. Also you may want to edit the boot animation by using 7zip in desc to match the resolution of your phone
So Lemme just clear it..
1. Find if the Boot animation zip is in system media...(okay found it. It is there in system media)
2. How to do the resolution thingy?

So Lemme just clear it..
1. Find if the Boot animation zip is in system media...(okay found it. It is there in system media)
2. How to do the resolution thingy?
Your phone isn't a special edition is it like mclaren for oneplus is. Bc I can't change mine. But standard models can. If your bootanination is in the correct spot it should work unless you have a special edition phone

Reactions: SimpleNeeds
How you would change the resolution is to take his magisk module, open it with 7zip extract the bootanination in the file. Then open that bootanination with 7zip inside will be a desc text file. Extract that text file. In the text file the top two numbers are the resolution. Edit them and save the file and put it back in bootanination using 7zip. Then put the bootanination back in the magisk module using 7zip

SimpleNeeds

Oct 31, 2020
Xiaomi Poco F1
Well all that matters are those three things. Play around with them I don't have the phone so I can't test for you
I hope Boot animations don't brick a device or something like not being able to access a device and being forced to format data. Yesterday my phone asked for a password on reboot and I just guess-tried wiping dalvik and cache and it worked. Didn't have any idea if it worked or not.. you got a permanent soln for that? Should I flash dfe?

I hope Boot animations don't brick a device or something like not being able to access a device and being forced to format data. Yesterday my phone asked for a password on reboot and I just guess-tried wiping dalvik and cache and it worked. Didn't have any idea if it worked or not.. you got a permanent soln for that? Should I flash dfe?
Boot animations won't brick they won't show at all if they are wrong and phone should still boot anyway that's been the case with me for years.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone