[BOOTANIMATION] [MAGISK] Custom Boot Animations [OnePlus 7 Pro]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

trapcoder

Sep 21, 2017
I have tried playing with your mememe one too to make it longer by looping more than it does, and I have got the same result as with watchdogs, I think there might be a file size limit or a frame limit or something with these bootanimations for magisk or op7pro

If you're going to directly push to your system, make sure to debloat some system apps. With the latest update, OP has filled it up to the max so you can't push any "big" bootanimation files. However, with magisk, there shouldn't be any issues.

I'll probably add a tutorial or something in the following days.

kitpop

Dec 22, 2014
Huawei Nexus 6P
OnePlus 3
This boot animation would also be cool... the one punch man animation would be great..

Attachments

• superhero-boot-animation.gif
    superhero-boot-animation.gif
    4 MB · Views: 290

trapcoder

Sep 21, 2017
This boot animation would also be cool... the one punch man animation would be great..

I'll do the DC x Marvel bootanimation tomorrow and as for the one punch man, will require a little more time because i can't find any suitable animations at the moment and would need to design one.

I second this! With maybe a cool OnePlus logo at the bottom

On the DC x Marvel bootanimation you mean? Sure , wont be an issue.

Reactions: kitpop

trapcoder

Sep 21, 2017
I was wondering if you could do a transition boot animation because you know how it shows the unlocked bootloader message? Well you could make all the text come in and spin and then go to the one plus spinning animation.

It's a good idea but it will take a lot of time to get the alignment accurate and also i'm only doing this on my spare time so it'll be hard to put more than needed time into this. Having it misaligned would look atrocious too. :D

Will see what can be done.

Another idea is to have a start up text telling you what the phone is doing to start up

@Chainfire already has an app for that https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.liveboot&hl=en

Last edited:

Strike99Fear

Jun 26, 2016
Reactions: trapcoder
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uc

Welcome to my custom boot animations thread designed specially for our beloved OnePlus 7 Pro.

Made a few boot animations these past few days and will upload more in the coming few. Requests are welcome too and if it's not too intricate, i'll try to get it done.

You have to be ROOTED.
    Flash .zip via Magisk.
    If you want to return to stock boot animation, disable module via magisk and reboot.

If flashed animation don't appear and it's still displaying the prior animation, it's probably because you already have a few other bootanimation modules activated in magisk. You need to disable all the other bootanimation modules in magisk, reboot and reflash new one.

Download link will be provided after some of the previews. below

Previews :

1) One Plus Custom Boot Animation

uc

2) The Matrix Custom Boot Animation

uc

3) Marvel Custom Boot Animation

uc

4) Smurf Kernel Custom Boot Animation 1

uc

5) Smurf Kernel Custom Boot Animation 2

uc

6) xXx NoLimits Custom Boot Animation

uc

7) Renovate ICE Custom Boot Animation

uc

8) Star Wars Series - BB 8 - Custom Boot Animation - credits to this awesome animation goes to Matúš Kováč

uc

9) One Plus V2 Custom Boot Animation

uc

10) Smurf Kernel Custom Boot Animation 3

uc

11) Ford RS Custom Boot Animation

uc

12) Batman V1 Custom Boot Animation

uc

13) Umbrella Corp Custom Boot Animation

uc

14) Star Trek V1 Custom Boot Animation

uc

15) One Plus V3 Custom Boot Animation

uc

16) Star Wars Series - Darth Vader - Custom Boot Animation - credits to this awesome animation goes to talented designer, Alexander Stets

uc

17) One Plus V4 Custom Boot Animation

uc

18) John Wick 3 Custom Boot Animation

uc

19) Superman Custom Boot Animation

uc

20) One Plus V5 Custom Boot Animation

uc

21) One Plus V6 Custom Boot Animation - Transformers

uc

22) Game of Thrones : A Song of Ice & Fire (v1) Custom Bootanimation

uc

23) Hellboy Custom Bootanimation

uc

24) OnePlus V7 Custom Bootanimation

uc

25) Avengers V1 Custom Bootanimation

uc

26) Watch Dogs V1 Bootanimation - resized for the OnePlus 7 Pro - credits go to @nin9 for creating the watch dogs animation.

uc

27) Watch Dogs V2 Bootanimation - resized for the OnePlus 7 Pro - credits go to @nin9 for creating the watch dogs animation.

uc

28) Renovate Ice V2 Custom Bootanimation

uc

29) xXx NoLimits V2 Custom Bootanimation

uc

30) Superhero Custom Bootanimation

uc

31) Blu_Spark V1 Custom Bootanimation (QHD & FHD available)

uc

32) Blu_Spark V2 Custom Bootanimation (QHD & FHD available)

uc

33) Dokk OS Custom Bootanimation

uc

Download Link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e6iRh-4Xi_9Onh1z7Qlv3mAbsPd6Ql7l

Telegram channel for latest updates : t.me/OnePlusAnimations

Thanks

Also would like to credit @pappschlumpf , @Duncan1982 , @tmcnally , members from the SmurfKernel Test Channel and a few others whom i've forgot to mention for their support

Flashed the zip and boot animation not working? Click the button below

The Boot animations are not applying. I flashed the module in magisk and I still see the stock OOS boot ani. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling module, still I have the stock boot ani. Any help?

Do you have any other magisk bootanimations actiavated?

If you do, disable them all, reboot, and reflash.

Worst case scenario, you can move the bootanimation.zip (located in the magisk module zip: system/media folder) manually to /system/media on your phone and set permissions to rw-r-r

Remember to back up stock bootanimation by adding a .bak at the end of the file name.

If you enjoy my work, do consider making a donation as a cup of coffee or two will definitely keep me motivated. Making these bootanimations takes a lot of time and effort.
    New boot animations added. Check the main post for the download link. Previews are below.

7) Renovate ICE Custom Boot Animation

uc

8) Star Wars Series - BB 8 - Custom Boot Animation - credits to this awesome animation goes to Matúš Kováč

uc
    I'd love to see an Umbrella Corp one from Resident Evil! :)

Your request is done, hope you like it :highfive: . Download link is at the bottom of the first post.

13) Umbrella Corp Custom Boot Animation

uc
    New boot animations added. Check the main post for the download link. Previews are below.

9) One Plus V2 Custom Boot Animation

uc
    20) One Plus V5 Custom Boot Animation

uc

21) One Plus V6 Custom Boot Animation - Transformers

uc